Reviews for Heatwave
Miss. Phlish chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
LOL! The whole conversation at the resturaunt cracked me up...ha ha!
raven chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
love it, the only thing is that youre sort of making fun of gay people.

anyhoos, please update asap!

its been so long, i found this story aboot a year ago.

love it and i cant wait 2 hear more!
Unbidden Terror chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
swimming time! dunk raven in the ocean! that'd be beyond funny.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
update soon dude. i like this story a lot. plz update as soon as you get the next chapter done. thanx. this story is really good.

p.s. do guys really have gaydar? i think that's kinda weird. c ya!
star and rob4evar chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
nice story but have u completly forgotten about it? whens the next chapter? put more fluff into it ! still its cute
hellscatofnaughtyness chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
th was a totally ass-kicking story! hurry n finish it!
crossfire192000 chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Damn that is a great story keep writing!
sam chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
dude! great story when are you gona update it!
Anti-Hero chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Dude, your story is KICK ASS! Keep righting. Nuff said.
PixelGirl2009 chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
When will u update? Me like this story. Please update. This good story. Yes I know I'm insane. U don't have 2 tell me. GREAT story. Update soon.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
This is hilarious.
CrimsonRegret chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
omg, this is hilarious. great job and keep it up.
Munkystyle chapter 6 . 5/31/2004
Kinda dragged out, but I like it nonetheless. You're definitely going in the right direction with this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

PS: Give Maddox credit for that line about the colons, nobody likes a plagiarist :D.
Snea chapter 6 . 5/22/2004
lol! poor Robin! update soon plz!
Sugaricing The One Who Never Signs In chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
*Giggles* Interesting. Very.
The storyline's not a typical one, and your writing skill is beyond exceptional. You add all those funny quips and such in the narration, and in the queerest ways. Hello Charles Dickens Junior. -
Funny, very funny, and you've made me smile many more times than one. You describe things in the most comical ways, like how you said that Beast Boy was tripped while playing football more than once. Was it...14 times? Ack, math has never been my strong point...
Sigh. Oh, and obviously, since I have no idea what Macoeconomics is, I must assume that your cranium is most definitely more formidable when it comes to intellegence, than mine.
o (My brain) O (Your brain)
Yeah. Enough with the diagrams, and onto the signature!
DundunDUN!
Icing :P
P.S. My 'ananymous' name is my penname, so if you randomly want to check out my sucky stories, you can. I'm just too lazy to sign in.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »