Reviews for Ooey Gooey Goodness
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You have their names backwards, moron.
1292 Negative Calculate chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Excellent; pure Hana/Uo fun, with a chocolatey aftertaste. You have my praisings. :)
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aww... How cute! I loved how simple the moment may have seemed, but it showed how close Saki and Uo really are. I adore stories focusing on the less featured details of the show, and this was beautifully written. Good work, keep it up.
JacklynK chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
These are adorable, my friend. I know I'm probably in the process of giving your ego an overdose today, but I can't keep quiet. I admit I may be a little egotisical myself, and am seeing a reflection of something resembling old times, but I really like this story. It feels real. Just the way they speak has that same endless comfort that seems to be inherent in Fruits Basket.

Love ya.

-J
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
that was so cute! i'm a chocolate fantic too :)
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Heh. Hana's disdain for coconut made me giggle. Or it could just be the sleep-loss. Take your pick. This whole thing was fun, though. She certainly can be vague when she wants to.

Year-old Valentine's day hearts, hm? Eckle. I hope your stomach was able to, er, stomach it.

Naolin
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Your style is rich as chocolate - the pacing is leisurely slow, and every little moment between the two friends is relished with a sensual detail: the chocolate between their teeth, on their tongues - every motion is slow to emphasize this blissful little moment of relaxation.

Sounds like the Prince and the Cat aren't the only ones hoping to command an uprising.
Nara Merald chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
very nice! In character. I could definately picture this happening!
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Nicely done! Again, not often that we see little stories dealing with Arisa and Hana as the main characters. I feel you portrayed the two very well and gave us just that much more insight to them to really make the three dimensional. Excellent job!

Eraya _
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
lol, woot!

very funny and amoosing! Amoosing, amoosing!
Sessha chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was deliciously nice. Continue along this line of story please.
cryptic.kitsune chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Very cute...if not decisive in the least. I like your writing style, you have a certain finesse that many writers of fanfiction lack.
Reformed And Gone chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very, very cute. And, of course, since I'm a Hana/Uo fanatic, I can read things into things that aren't really there. If that made any sense. I think you've captured the closeness of their relationship fantastically well, and I found their exchange quite entertaining. Nicely done.

I do sense some Uo/Hana undertones in this, so I think I will place this in my C2. Sorry if you don't see the undertones. Heh...
Ashi-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Just like the chocolate, very sweet.

I love the simplicity, but also how it shows how close Saki and Arisa really are. Quite humorous as well. Again, nice work on matching their personalities. The only thing I think could use improvement is placement of commas. Like when Hana says "Yes, Arisa?" or Uo starts out with "Hey, Hana..." But that's all I found mistake-wise.

Anyway, I enjoyed this very much.

ΓΈ Ashi-chan
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
*L* Hana has it right, neither Kyou nor Yuki will be getting a revolution soon in this "fight". Tohru loves them both equally in my opinion...
Cute fic. One thing, though... Shouldn't it be Valentine's Day? That's when the chocolate thing happened. Unless they saved all that chocolate for a month before eating it. _