Reviews for Mom and Dad and SelfSealing Stembolts
carsonsgirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Finding this yrs after you wrote it, but just wanted to say thank you for sharing a very realistic and totally happy view into T/T'P's future life. :) Awesome!
Spartan 001 chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
dear THE CURSOR i was wondering if i could use t'mir elizibeth and charlie in a story i am intending to write. i loved this story but was going to change a few things about charley and lizzie but t'mir is absolutley perfect i will begin to write the story but not post it until you allow me to use the characters and i would like you to write a sequel maybe with more family stuff like t'mir asking trip about boys and stuff just to see what happens
frizzyhead chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
u should definitly write a sequel, i thought it was brilliant, but i think in bits you made Trip's lanuage a bit formal, refered to him as commander a few times and T'Pol's father died when she was young didnt he?
Anna Yolei chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
I loved this story-and seeing that I'm no T/T'Per, that's quite a big compliment. T'Mir was cute, btw!

And just one more thing: I don't understand the title of the fic. Maybe I'm slow, but I just don't get the self-sealing stembolts thing. Could you email me about it? thanks.
Peter Simons chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I think your approach to Trip/T'Pol is great, it's funny as hell to see them like this. (*All* your stories are very funny, by the way.) I loved this story and I do love the sequel as well, I'm anxious to learn more about this perfectly ordinary marriage. :-)
Gabi chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
Finally I got the time to read this chapter. I like how you finished the story.
Dodie chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Very fun story. I love the title. I would love a sequel!
soultoast chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
Very nice, I loved it. Excellent writing and a great plot. I just really liked it.
rae chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
Aw! I like this I would love to read a sequal. I just want to see the wedding scene with Trip, T'Pol & Kaitaama and T'Pol trying her damnedest not to be jealous. It would be nice to see Kaitaama end up with a nice man. Mayweather would do.
neenee1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Great chapter...please post another one soon.
Gabi chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I like this chapter very much. Nice idea to bring Kaitaama in. She makes the story very interesting. I am looking for the next chapter. Greetings from Germany
Dodie chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
This is a really enjoyable and original story. I am looking forward to the continuation.
rae chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Hahahaha! Oh I'm sure she'll be more receptive. Like father like son. T'Pol will definitely kill him. Poor Trip. Heh.
skully chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
so do the vulcans have the "dog house concept"?
vandiver49 chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
Cursor thats just not right. Not the one woman he disagreed with more than T'Pol. It seems there is only one truth for the Tucker family...if it wasn't for bad luck they'd have no luck at all!