Reviews for Dark Descent
jedilittlebee chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
I think I may have a slight inkling of where you may be going with this...then again, I have been wrong before. please update!
jedilittlebee chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I love that last line. ; p
jedilittlebee chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
A dark Luke and Thrawn testing each other, I love it!
jedilittlebee chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Luke is still in there! Yeah : D
jedilittlebee chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Oh, how wicked the emperor is. I guess I was wrong about Jade? I thought that would be what broke him : /.
jedilittlebee chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
He will find out she is Mara Jade won't he? I have a very bad feeling about this... This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
jedilittlebee chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Yes, I'd say Luke learned a very important lesson! He is going to have to grow up and learn control quickly or all is lost.
jedilittlebee chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Vader, the straight man, rofl.
jedilittlebee chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Very interesting so far
Undead American chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I've been following this amazing fic for ten years now! Thank you so much for the update! :-)
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
This is intriguing :) so the enemy is not the Vong... I was looking forward to an AU with those and the Empire still standing.

I'll be curious to see how they'll get out of this one :)

More soon, please!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Hoping that there'll be another update...
CloudyDream chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Interesting story :)
Well done
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Would it kill you to use the word "droid"? You keep using "robot" or, here, "'bot", when that was only ever used once in the entire franchise, that being the very first movie.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Uh... what happened to the Rule of Two? This is clearly breaking it. Even though Sidious had broken it twice before, it was never without planning on throwing away one for another, and they never knew about each other. To name Luke a Dark Lord would be either asking to be killed or threatening Vader, since there can only ever be a Master and an Apprentice.