Reviews for Dark Descent
Callie Skywalker chapter 19 . 2/12
Just found this today - Please keep going, it's a refreshing take on a Dark Luke - Also no MJ, good interpretation of Thrawn
Scarlett Woman chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
Thank you for the small update. I applaud you! and you give me hope for my own writing. This fic has been going since 2004 and yet with every time I think you are done, you surprise me. Til next time :)
jedilittlebee chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
I think I may have a slight inkling of where you may be going with this...then again, I have been wrong before. please update!
jedilittlebee chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
I love that last line. ; p
jedilittlebee chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
A dark Luke and Thrawn testing each other, I love it!
jedilittlebee chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Luke is still in there! Yeah : D
jedilittlebee chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Oh, how wicked the emperor is. I guess I was wrong about Jade? I thought that would be what broke him : /.
jedilittlebee chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
He will find out she is Mara Jade won't he? I have a very bad feeling about this... This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
jedilittlebee chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Yes, I'd say Luke learned a very important lesson! He is going to have to grow up and learn control quickly or all is lost.
jedilittlebee chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Vader, the straight man, rofl.
jedilittlebee chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Very interesting so far
Undead American chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
I've been following this amazing fic for ten years now! Thank you so much for the update! :-)
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
This is intriguing :) so the enemy is not the Vong... I was looking forward to an AU with those and the Empire still standing.

I'll be curious to see how they'll get out of this one :)

More soon, please!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Hoping that there'll be another update...
liesmyth chapter 17 . 3/18/2013