Reviews for The Perspective Of Ages
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow, a very strong story with a very sensitive topic. I think you handled it in a very good way. I think you've shown very well that confrontation is not enough and love is not enough - traumatic experiences aren't "solved" but stay with us. It's a part of our lives and we can choose how we let it impact us. Well, not everything, but our choice of coping strategies is still a choice. Thank you for this story that got me thinking and feeling!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*sobbing* This was such a depressing yet good fic, because it helped explain some of Haruka's insecurities and sad to say, I really can see such a thing happening, a group of boys raping a girl just because she's homosexual, not caring that she hasn't done anything wrong yet, or worse yet, boys trying to 'fix' someone and make them straight via rape. I am glad that with Michiru and Usagi's support, Haruka was able to pull through, but certainly, self-loathing can destroy anyone no matter what, and revenge isn't the best answer.
Kuroi11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
WOW JUST READ THIS STORY. IT WAS VERY GOOD! XD I LIKED IT A LOT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR IT. -BOW-
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow. I really liked this one, but I was shocked and sad about what happened to Haruka. I really like the way you had the story turn out though, with Haruka not forgiving him (cause that's not in her nature), but with her not doing anything to him either. His torment of himself over the years made sense too... which is not always what people think about when they think of people who victimize others; a lot of them are tormented like that afterwards. I really like this one. It explained a lot about her past from "The Wall". Thanks for pointing this one out to me. )
ruth chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This showed us some aspects of Haruka Few of use have seen: a victom. You hadled it wonderfuly and realisticly. A wonderful job.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Great! I love reading about these two, even though right now I'm writing about tearing them apart.
But they are a wonderful couple and it's good seeing Amara's gentle side, that can be hard to see
Joel chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wow! This was your best fic! Keep up the good work!
Cloud van Dyk chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Very well done. Hope to read more of you in the future :)
Usagrrl chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Sad yet beautiful...just beautiful.
Hunter007 chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This story is very rape is somewhat too brutal but I think it suits the to read another H&M fic from you soon.
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*Standing Ovation*
This fic was absolutely brilliant...Haruka and Michiru were portrayed with incredible humanity, and Usagi was spot on. This is going on my favourites list. Bravo!