Reviews for Cold Turkey
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
very cute! i love tifa and vincent when you write them!
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like this a lot. Very cute!

~Buffy!
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ha. THIS Vincent doesn't sound dissimilar to someone I know!

Have to test his mood first, before going for the plunge.

Excellent, and beautiful as always,

X
Ashie-Ash chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'm finding myself wondering, why haven't I read any of your fanfics when I was younger. This would've totally inspired me. But I was on a FF8 craze then. _ Gosh, you write them so superbly. It's so amazing.

-Ashie
moonlit.murder713 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Very very well written, like all of your works. Tifa and Vincent are by far one of my all-time favorite couples, and you do a great job working with them.

Keep it up. ]
Kelenthial chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I love that piece! Fluff or not it's just so... adorable;) Tifa is just so 'true' in it... And Vincent... Hm, let's just say that your description of him is really... firing my imagination;).
Mistyresa chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
All I can say is you need to write a lot more VinTi and ReTi and I would be your number 1 fan.

Absolutely fabulous with the underlying tones without actually describing the sex scene...

commendable...

-T
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
GAH! I liked it a lot, for it's slightly more mature undertones and the fact that they're together! But Vincent smoking? No~!
Just Another Smith chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
You are a gift to mankind _
simplewhimsy chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Nothing new to say, except perhaps that which applies to this particular story: I enjoyed it highly. More than enjoyed it, I was enthralled with it.
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Great valentine's story! I loved it... good job!
kerpymon chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
i've been reading your stories and i kinda like it ...but who or what is lily? lily potter? oh well..make more stories about tifa and vincent! and that's an order!
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Very nice! VincentTifa goodness! I loved this fic as much as your others.
Ubber Pyromaniac Syndrome chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Aw... So sweet ) I love this. Well written and very enjoyable )

UPS
C. Nichole chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I love how you expanded your already existing story (which is so wonderful to read). I really enjoyed how you developed the characters (and I loved Lily) in "Into the Dark" and I'm glad that you kept going in the same "universe" for this one too.

I enjoyed being able to see how you pictured the couple, once they were settled in a bit into domestic life.

Seeing them interact more comfortably with eachother is really nice.

Very nice interlude!