Reviews for The Shattered Soul
Barb85 chapter 87 . 10/2/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
sdcheesehead chapter 87 . 2/24/2008
I finally finished this segment and as I said before, this is such an exordinary piece of work! You are very descriptive in all aspects of the story and everything flowed very smoothly. I can just picture your OC in my mind (as well as the canon characters) and following Eleanor and Methos throughout their lives and the union they made was very interesting. Also Nestor's part in your story was very dramatic, I missed the opportunity to read your delected scene (due to its graphic description), but that did take away from the story, because your reader was still able to capture just how evil he was and justice was served in the end, too bad for Nick though. Interested in where you're taking Derrick and Aliusuane (sp). Well, I'm moving on to your next segment.
rabidrooster chapter 87 . 3/25/2006
Another excellent story. You are a very talented writer.
Jennifer chapter 61 . 1/21/2006
I just had to say, while I'm still in the middle of the story, that l love that you made Cassandra a villain. I never liked her much.

You have such an amazing sense of character. There's a few lines of dialogue that strike me wrong, "so-and-so would never say that"...but that's very rare, and others will probably disagree with me, and they're fantastic stories.
Hungarian Horntail chapter 87 . 1/4/2006
I'm in awe. I can't begin to describe how good you are. 87 chapters nad not one superfluous word! Not one boring bit!
kath chapter 46 . 8/11/2005
I'm a serious reader of Highlander fanfic and absolutely love your writing. You seem to have such in-depth perception of your characters. Currently I am reading The Shattered Soul at but I am having a problem calling up Chapters 44 (missing completely), 55 (missing after the first few paragraphs), and 56 (missing completely). Is there anything you can do to get these three chapters back online? I really hate to miss of word of what you've written. Can you help, please. As a last resort, can you perhaps e-mail the missing or incomplete chapters to me?
Flashgriffin chapter 87 . 9/19/2004
Okay, now I'm even more confused than ever, so I'll have to go back and read 'Crossroads of Time' and 'Please Remember Me' before going on to the third book. I quite enjoyed your method of getting Alisaunne and Mac to meet, with the whole 'Blade of the Macleods' thing! It was brilliant! And your take on Nestor and the dark quickening was very interesting. I quite enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to the third in the series.
KiwiClover chapter 87 . 8/13/2004
...This story is nothing if not epic! It is obviously a labor of love, time, creativity and apparently not a little obsession! *wink* _~ (Obsession of the good variety, I assure you)

This is such a lovely piece of fiction, with a truly addictive storyline...as in: "I have been reading it since 9 am today, and here it is 9 pm as I review" addictive.

As with it's previous installments, it is beautifully written, and emaculately edited. All in all, wow!

Great job, and thanks for writing!

~Keara
elle-nora chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
?ubbget_topic;f14;t0490
For some reason the link did not cut and paste correctly in the last review. This one works... the other one dropped some of the sumbers in the last set after the t there should be 3 zeroes and then the 490 if this happens again. Sorry about that.
~elle
elle-nora chapter 87 . 5/4/2004
I just checked Chapter 77 and it does show up. If anyone else has a problem with it showing, please let me know. That chapter was one of three chapters I edited for this board.
Those who wish to read the un-censored chapters may find them on the Highlander Bulletin Board in the Fan Fiction Forum. The three chapters were 70, 75, and 77.
Here's the link to the story there:
?ubbget_topic;f14;t0490
You'll likely have to cut and paste it in your browser as I know very little html code.
By the way. The sequel begins on this board... soon.
Brent chapter 87 . 5/3/2004
The Shattered Soul is such a cool story! I read all 87 chapters except for chapter 77, that page came up blank, just how did they capture Nestor? I have to go back and read the other stories seeing as how this is a sequel. I look foward to reading more of your stories, keep up the good work.
Ann chapter 87 . 4/4/2004
YEAH! I can't wait for part three!
Ann chapter 83 . 4/3/2004
Good way to end Nestor. I am glad Val and Marie-France are there to help Nick.
Great story!
Ann chapter 81 . 4/1/2004
Great chapters. I have been out of town, so I had quite a bit to read. This is one of the best stories I habe read in a long time! Keep up the good work.
stcobb chapter 81 . 4/1/2004
Wow oh wowie! More please! You are too cruel...