Reviews for The Doll in the Attic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
3 words: Make a Sequel.
Hannah Granger chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very cute. Especially the last sentence!
DieMilkshakeDie chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story is so beautiful and well written that it made me cry for about 5 minutes or possibly more but its just to good!

:_ :D
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Perfect.
speedyblue chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
keep goin thats all i can say for the moment not that many people can impress me
Denalien chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Silver Rose chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Magnificient job!I liked the comparasion(is that how spell it? IDK whatever!)you used, I would have never thought of that! It's scary though how the Amy doll was in the attic, rotting, but at the same time sad, it's as if she was forgotten):Anyway, on a more positive note, I love that Sonic, for the first time, was the one who gave Amy the hug, nice touch!(:I'm going to read the sequeal now, I can't wait!

February 26, 2010
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw, that was cute. And everything about sonic and amy were true, too. I liked the metaphor of the dolls and attic; i found it fitting :3 Thanks for writing this!
TheHumbleFellow chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
The concept of Sonic yelling at Amy and then regretting it had been done LOTS of times, but you threw in a nice twist with Amy being sorry as well.

Good work!
Ksonic chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow! That was fantastic! I loved it!
xoxkanyarakxamyxox chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Not actually a bad story, more like... AWESOME! .

Reader's review:

Wouldn't it be nice if people could write stories as good as this?
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww, that was so cute ; I liked the ending :D

GOSH, this story's old :P
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love the end! it's so inderect yet straight forward! yay!
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was so cute and so sad! It made me cry and I LOVE your ending, of him in the future maybe visiting the jewelrey store for rings. But I swear, if he EVER trys to neglect her again, I'll rip his head off! I LOVE IT, IT'S SO CUTE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
bijou2384850 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008