Reviews for Kiss
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Ai! Ai! I was not expecting this!
I often have moods in which I binge read your writing, Erestor- it never fails to cheer me up. I failed, on this story, to look at the genre, and was thus expecting your usual humorous story.
THIS STORY IS NOT HUMOROUS. (Wow, I sound like movie!Legolas)
That being said, this story is great! I really love the alternating lines between Cindy and Clara- despite the brevity of the fic, there is a depth of feeling to it. I have often found that brief snapshots of characters can elicit strong emotional responses, despite the length. You do this very well, and I am left wondering about the symbolism of Legolas. It is a very thought-provoking piece; thank you for writing it! Also on the subject of Legolas, however, I am pleasantly interested in your characterization of him with dark hair. I am, self-purportedly, a purist- simply less "flame-oriented" than some. I realize that the canonical evidence towards Legolas having dark hair far outweighs the brief snippet or two that would suggest he possesses the incongruous coloring of his father. I do still, however, hold onto the thought that our brave, heroic, and ever-ready-to-angst Leggy-Dear has golden locks, like dear old dad, that would but certain thieves of bears' porridge to shame. But, in all actuality, he probably has the hair you described, and all this has very little point.
Putting all that aside, I really, really enjoyed this story and I hope you come back and write more fics like this!
EvenstarWarrior chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Wow, that was very dark.
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh man. That was...really good. But...hard to read. I can totally see this happening...which is why it's so disturbing. Good job, nonetheless. Very well written, original, and...it makes one think. And unlike almost every other angst/tragedy/horror/etc. story I've read, I was not laughing while I read this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
HOW COULD SHE CHOOSE LEGOLAS OVER HER FAMILY?! GRRRR...
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ahh... A very different story indeed.. Beautiful and terribly tragic.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow. A Mary Sue story that I can actually take seriously. I'm impressed. You did a very nice job with this.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow. I'm stunned. That was... creepy.
aotearoan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! That was really good. A wholly original story, and powerfully written too. Sad though
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
W-O-W! Alright, I must say that I am a huge fan of your writing. Every single one I read ends up on my favorites list. I am a Legolas fan - so reading your stories always bring a new light to him. A very hilarious light. *snickers*

This IS a much darker view on Legolas and Mary-Sues! I got chills reading it. Poor Clara - her sister died. Poor Cindy - she died. Poor Legolas - he has to live with Cindy forever now...

Love your writing!
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aww ( So sad.

Hope to read more of your work!

*Tari,
Rae Simmons chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh. -Is totally, and completely speechless at the sheer epic-ness.-
MBDTA chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
gosh, he's creepy.

That's sad though.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Wow.
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I...wow...that is so...wow
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Love over Family... HOW COULD SHE DO THAT? err, very good story..

Nelarun of Australia