Reviews for Torn
I really like your writing style. This is another wonderful tale. I hope that someday you will return and add to it. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!
Ayla27 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
. . . . I am desperately hoping that you are reading our reviews. I am even more hoping that you would continue this, even if a lot of time has passed. It's a really really, great story! i appreciate the plot's depth, and how you make each character alive. Kaoru's brightness, Enishi's fight with depression, Aoshi's facade of indifference, and even Yahiko's brattiness, they're amazing. It's amazing. I must say, I have a little bias, because I feel Aoshi's pain and what not. It's a beautiful story you have here. I hope you're doing well.
NikkiWilliams89 chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Loyalty is my middle name chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Pleeease. Even though it has been years since you last update, can you please continue this story? It's so great and so awesome and and and and so RARE! I'm a hardcore EniKao fan, and it's so hard to find fanfics as good as yours. We're willing to wait, just give us a signal and really, I know I'm willing to wait for such a wonderful fic like yours.
a-fAN-of-y0urs chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
please update! PLEASE!
mkchi4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hi! This is maggie from Hong Kong!

I love your Enishi/Kaoru stories! i've read all three stories that you wrote! They are all fantastic!

Your stories are very creative and nice. I know it has been almost 5 years from your last update, but just want to send my little request on continuing the stories.

There aren't a lot of nice Enishi/Kaoru stories here and it will be a pity that EniKao fans can't read the completed stories as good as yours.

Hope you can continue on your great work!
rurouni dee chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
I was so engrossed in the story, I didn't even notice I was on the last [written] chapter. It was a great story - well written and entertaining. I hope you finish it someday.
Libretto chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
This is a great story. You're a wonderful writer! Isn't it lovely for the kenshin group to have someone like Kaoru to come and make them feel better. Please update soon, I want to read more! ;D
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
so cute, i totally like it -
Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
_ I love it
Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
what are you talking about? this is far from boring!

You know, you should also categorize this as comedy. Well, this fnafic doesn't make you laugh every other paragraph, but you still get a couple laughs. _
Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
I knew I was gonna love how they met. you diddn't make it choppy, too quick or unexpected really. their meeting flowed naturally. _

you're a very talented writer.
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I love that last part! It really got me!

Aoshi’s blue-grey eyes focused on her once more. “What is it?”

“Is it okay if I decorate the waiting room outside? It’s kind of dull.

I love how you end your chapters!

I also like how you made characterized Kaoru. it's perfect. And I can't wait to see how Kao and Enishi meet. _
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
well enishi and kaoru really do compliment each other. but i gotta say i don't know if you realized what you've written, but it seems like there is something between aoshi and kaoru too. well maybe it's just me. how can i not like enishi's character. anything with him is wonderful. good story so far.
JMai chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
I can't believe two years has past since I've first read this story, and in those years I've re-read this story atleast three times. My greatest wish is to see this story completed. I don't really mind if you take ages to update but as long as you can assure me that the story will be written to its final chapter, I'm satisfied. There are hardly anymore EK fanfics out there and yours is one of the tops in my book, so you can see it will be a real shame to see it remain incompleted. Please continue write! Onegai!