Reviews for Cat-and-Mouse: The Kill (part 2)
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You are brilliant! The idea itself is great and I love the last line, it's just so dramatically ironic! You are really inspiring, your charcterisation and style are clear and believable.
I look forward to reading your other works.
1ku chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Wow. That ending stuck with me. Like it.
Buffy Winchester chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I know this isn't a review, but your stories are really good and I'd like to put them on my website. If you're interested, please email me at for more details. Thanks.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Wow! This is so great! Please, please continue! _ The Matrix rocks!
Brent Dax chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Oh God, what a perfect finishing line! ;)
ceridwen-amyed chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Aaah, poor Neo... and Trinity for that matter... I like the last line ;)
Kristina chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
This is very good! I hope there's a sequel. I've just started sifting through the Matrix fanfic.
trin chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
i love your writing! nice piece, funny at the end about the day she loved him he would be the one (haha). nice writing style, you are talented. please write lots more
crystalfairy chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
wow please write more that was way better than the first one and the first one was so coool!
Circe chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Keep going! This is great!
Ciera Bolin chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Get started on the sequel before i write it for you!

Get them togther already!

(good story)
polgara chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Write more of this, please...
sarah chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Please, please, please write more on this story... it's so great. It's one of the most enjoyable Matrix fics I've ever read about these two.
Kirstma chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
As always, a joy to to read. My favorite part was the scene with the oracle. It was funny, touching and oddly prophetic. Your exploration of the Neb's social scene was interesting and well done, and I really did ache for Neo in the end. Though I never imagined the movie from this angle, it does make sense. Excellent.
Loper chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
This second part of your fic is making the story more interesting and it's getting better. I'm hoping you'll make another part to this, you're doing a great job with the characters and doing agood job overall. Keep it up.