Reviews for Snapshot
Dreams of The Fallen Angels chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is a great story, but I don't get when it comes into the movies and whether it is after or during the movies and if so which one! if possible I would like it if you could spread some light over that and explain! Despite that however it is beautifully written and shows how pyro acts and why he does act like that perfectly especially the lines "...even though Pyro hated to admit it, the fire was in control of him. It was the flame that moved him forward, the everlasting spark in his heart that influenced what he did. It was his fiery gifts that turned him into such a hot head..." these lines are really good and explain him perfectly!
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
whoa! great story!
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Hmm...interesting. Slightly depressing, but the writing's great, as usual. John's POV is pretty acurate and it's sad, but good. Good job
sunnysfunny chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
"The fire wanted to fight, to play, and even though Pyro hated to admit it, the fire was in control of him." Good way to put it...damn I'm speechless...doesn't happen a lot :) But like I have said before, somtimes that can be a good thing.