Reviews for Once a Man
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very good! I loved that part of the movie! I was wishing that G.I. Joe could have turned him back into a man again, at least how he was before they used the spores on him the second time! But when they finally did it was the Baroness who did it and I wondered how she got him away from the Joes! It could have been written in, that he became an ally of the Joes and fought to defeat terrorists like Golobulus! It would have been glorious! I'm a big CC fan and fangirl and I even wrote a fanfic about CC joining the Joes but I never put it up for anyone to read because I just wanted it to be for me only...
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Well that was interesting. I feel bad for the commander too. He's my favorite character. XD I think you did pretty well with the characterization. I'm not sure though. i haven't seen this show in years.
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is an exceptional story, if you are interested checkout the first chapter of the hierarchy series. It deals with CC's pov during the movie *adds story to favs*
Starscream chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Even though I wasn't too thrilled about certain aspect of GI Joe the Movie, namely Cobra-La. I still found your fic to a rather enjoyable read.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Sometimes, revenge is all one has to go on to survive. Carry on soldier.