Reviews for Overboard
findingzoro chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This was my favorite line:
‘I dunno,’ Usopp said glumly. ‘The way he naps, he’s probably saved up enough to stay awake for the next year’.

Loved the way you developed Luffy's voice in his POV, his character really came through in the writing, and just really enjoyed the story. Thanks!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
godammit! Why you gotta be like that XD So.. Wonderful intro! I'm really look forward to this angst (the cravings ya know?) so far. Dear lord help me, the top 3 in the crew are either knocked out, gone or injured. I hope my sanji-kun is alright (:
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
i adored this. (though wow it was really painful to read abotu them thinking luffy was dead. then it turns out he landed on a giant turtle. go figure - it IS luffy.) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
please for the love of all that is right in the world... write more one piece fics
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
oh gosh, this hope could be their down fall.
Saravi Boo chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
This is one of the best One Piece stories I've read. I love how well you kept everyone in character for the circumstances and I really enjoyed the plot as well. I could totally see them doing an arc like this in the show. I could also totally believe that Zoro would be the one to refuse to accept the idea that Luffy could be dead so easily. Those two have a special rapport that you reflected really well in this story, without making anything romantic out of it. I can't really see Luffy being romantically involved with ANYONE, he's like a giant six year old most of the time, lol...and I may be being generous with that age estimate. Regardless, I'm off to read your other stories now. Thank you for sharing this one.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
omg i was soooooo crying at the end! I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!
DirectionallyChallengedKenshi chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
This should be in the real series.
No jokes. It's incredible.
Publish this!
Send it to Eiichiro Oda-sensei-sama!
Just get it known to the world.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Nice story! Short but sweet!
edolicNinja chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
oh, sure make me overly depressed, then slap a happy ending in my face. that won't make me a little irritated.

It didn't, I actually enjoyed it. so yeah!

this was a really good story. so it goes into my ludicrously huge favorite list.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
A lovely, lovely story. I truly adored how you captured the essence of how Luffy makes the crew ... well, a crew. Without him, they are exactly what you put in that one description: just people on a boat. Every character was in-character to me, from Sanji beating himself up for been unable to rescue their captain to Zoro's unrelenting faith that their captain would come back to them. Even Zoro's inevitable anger and wish to cut that symbolic Straw Hat.

Then you included the turtle and I couldn't help but smile because that just seemed like something straight out of the series. Leave it Luffy to get 'saved' by a sea turtle and make it his mission to protect her babies. The little inclusion of Luffy leaving his 'mark' above the unborn sea turtles was cute - and I am delighted in how well you wrote Luffy's character. Not stupid or dense, but blunt, honest, naive, and so perfectly him.

This was such a great read, definitely going into my favorites. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this!
Purple Handprint chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I almost cried at this part:

"You need to go, don't you?" Luffy cocked his head. "You can't make a map of the whole world unless you see what's there, can you?"

As simple as that. "No. I couldn't." And why shouldn't it be? "But..."

"You have to make that map, Nami," Luffy said. "I won't be able to find the One Piece without you navigating."

Not sure if it was meant to be emotional but my eyes kinda tightened (if that make sense) like I was gonna cry.

I had expected the ending since it was only 7 chapters, but it was still awesome. You are an amazing writer and probably one of the best of the One Piece fandom. It's rare to find a well-written One Piece story. Faved. :)
Alicia Spades chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
The ending made me feel all fluffy inside. You write angst well! As in, your angst doesn't make me feel depressed. It's just really, really addicting to read. Or maybe that's just your writing in general. I loved the interaction between Luffy and Ms. Turtle. The idea of planting his Jolly Roger there is genius. And hilarious. And totally Luffy. Zoro WOULD be the only one to believe his captain's alive. Him yelling at the hat on the cliff made me :c though. Ah well. I love this story!
Ppleater chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
FUCCKKKK YOUUUUU for liking all the same things as me and WRITING AMAZING STORIES ABOUT THEM

First I like SGA, an read you fic. Then I like Gintama, and look, you wrote a fic! Then I FINALLY get to OP and FUUUUUUUUUUUU
becket chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
i dont think being swallowed by somthing is a piraty way to go :)

would want to go out witha bang and leave nothing around intact