Reviews for Heartbreaker
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
this is pretty good.
camilalins2011 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
q massa de fic q pena q não vai te mais
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
So, how many women CAN Batman run into in 24 hours? I hope to find out! Please keep writing!
coco chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Awesmazingggggg update soooon
AndreggvilJammer chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
A story filled with potential and has a real plot going on... don't abandon this, please. It's a great story, and I'd like to see the relationship between Batman and Wonder Woman to unfold. Catwoman makes my blood boil. All. The fucking. Time. I don't know why - she's not likeable to me. At all. I can't put my finger on it, but every time she so much flirts with Batman or lays a finger on him, I want to claw her eyes out. I know, not a very good reaction.

Please please please update. This is a really good story. I'd hate to see it being left hanging like this.
MunchingHippo.WritingMonkey chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Hey...I was hoping you would complete this! It's such an awesome fic it would be sad to see this go unfinished. Please update.
leatharegee chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
aughhhh you have a knack for ending really good stories about 4 chapters in! i love your characterizations of bruce and dianas relaltionship and while i dont usually like stories that involve diana being jealous of bruces many exes this one is actually really fun to read and its written really well! great job! i hope you continue it!
Miravisu chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
*smiles evilly*

I like where this is going.. however Bats must not ;)
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Shoulda known Selina'd be the one who'd chase Wondy away. **Laughs cruely** She deserved it though **Grumbles for the next half hour**

Okay, I'm going away now...Stupid storms...
misakichi1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
this fic rox! hope you will update again soon!
DianaRulz chapter 4 . 1/11/2005

PLEASE

THIS IS A GR8T STORY!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
Talia Moon chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Looking forword to the next chapter!

TM
Starhawk chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
I love the premise of this story I can't wait to see who else will show up. *cough* update *cough*
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
D
Cheiro chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
I like how you close the characters are to the show. Its really good
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »