Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Faust chapter 20 . 11/3/2004
wow Hyde kicked Dracula's ass!

Hmm I would think Jekyll integrating with Hyde would have been more difficult. Keeping in mind I had just saw Stigmata when I read this fic.

And hey the first fic I read were they GET IT ON WHOHO HO and you cleaned it up nicely.

bad vampire Mina BAD! you do not want to stike THAT man in the face, Hyde will be out for vengence hehe.

Faust Fact:

Actor Jason Flemying(I you don't know who he played stand in the corner) can actually speak french!
morph chapter 20 . 4/22/2004
I think that this is a very good story. I loved the quotes you put in from other movies and I think that the battle between Hyde and Dracula was brillant. Keep up the good work and good luck for any of your future projects! :)
Steffi-333 chapter 20 . 4/17/2004
Aw... happy ending! WONDERFUL! I loved this fic! Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters but I haven't been online for a while...
Anyway... I hope you do a sequel! Skinner and Nemo must be freed!
Anyway... congrats on an increible piece of work! I loved every minute of it!
Niani chapter 20 . 4/15/2004
If you're going to write a sequel, it had better well say what happens to Nemo and Skinner...and most of all Skinner! But it was a great ending to a great fic and I am waiting for the next.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 4/15/2004
I really liked this-but poor Skinner and Nemo and Hasaan!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 20 . 4/14/2004
ALAS, GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END! GOOD FIC! I LOVED IT! Heh, I so loved it! Seriously, good job! I wish I was as talented as you! AW! LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR YOU, FIRST, THEN THE CHARACTERS! COME ON NOW, DON'T BE SHY! (drags characters featured in fic out) GOOD FIC!
Steffi-333 chapter 17 . 4/7/2004
YAYAYAYAYAY! Ding-dong the vamp is gone! *prances around with munchkins and lollipops* DRACULA IS DEAD! Whoo-hoo! Not only is Mina free... but it oughta make things a bit easier on Buffy and them lot! (right... random Steffi...)
Anyway... I loved the action in this chapter! It was really fast-paced and exciting, but not a complete drabble of words and non-sensical actions, reactions etc.
Good old Hyde... where would the League be without him? :D *pats Hyde on back and smiles. Upon seeing suggestive glance from Hyde begins to back away...* Ahem... yes, well done Hyde.
Well now if you'll be excusing me...
Oogie Boogie chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
I am lovin the story! Its really good.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 17 . 4/7/2004
YES! I AM ACTUALLY THRILLED JEKYLL LISTENED TO HYDE TO LET HIM OUT! GO THEM! GOOD FIC! I CAN'T STOP YELLING! THIS FIC ROCKED!
Niani chapter 17 . 4/7/2004
Only a few chapters left? How sad, please tell Niani that you are going to do a sequel. But it was a great chapter, and I can't wait for another.
Niani chapter 16 . 4/5/2004
YAY! Another adventure is starting up.
Steffi-333 chapter 16 . 4/5/2004
GAH! No teasers? You can't do that to us! *sigh*
Ah well... another wonderful chapter! I love the action with Dracula et al. Gettin frekay! Hee hee...
Well... that's about all I have time to say so... update again soon!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 16 . 4/4/2004
Can we all just say: AW! FOR HENRY AND MINA, GIVE IT UP FOR THE FLUFF! SO SWEET! Poor Skinner! Heh, and poor Hasaan! NO! DRACULA! YOU KIL MINA AND JEKYLL, DEATH! BANZAI!
Heh, corsets: incarnation of hell for women.
Niani chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
Mwahahahaha, I love it! Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 15 . 4/2/2004
Sigh. Leave it to Skinner to get arrested. That's why I'll avoid bars when I'm drinking age...said too much? Sorry!
ANyways, good chapter! It has a darker side in here, and that's uber coolios! Actually, uber doesn't describe it! COOLIOS!