Reviews for Navy Thunder 4 Blue Water
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
awww sweet and adorable
Sailor Navy Ranger chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Saw it! 'the Ape loves the Bear' and is the 'J4C' bit an nod to Jason and K(C)atherine. Since there are two ways of spelling that name? Is their HS in Angel Grove?

And this story's awesome!
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awww all sweet n shit .
GavinDarklighter chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That's such a beautiful and very cute story. I loved the characterizations, I think it was pretty fitting. :)
bmoonblackdragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I hope I am not the only one who picked up the Rocky/Aishia reference...Ape and Bear, perfect
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww, this one. Was. So. Sweet!

3 I loved it very much!

-Gabs.
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Awesome short story! I hope you will write a sequel to this.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was so incredibly amazingly sweet. I loved it. I love how it was completely from Tori's POV, and the messages the two gave each other was so real. I love their flirting session and when the teacher called Tori on it, oh my gosh that had to be embarrasing.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Absolutely adorable! You totally captured the mood of a girl in class gazing about the boy she had a crush on. I remember feeling exactly like in Tori was in this story before. LOVED this line too:

"Oh man, that boyish grin of his is starting to make my heart do that nasty flippy thing in my chest."

So cute!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was so cute and sweet! :)
the BT chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
blue water for navy thunder always, yeah!
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh, wow! That was amazing. So unique too. I would never had thought of a fic with them in school. I loved the wirting style as well.
leanne chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
That is so sweet. Can't wait to read another story like this.
leanne chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
That is so sweet. Can't wait to read another story like this.
elementBLUE chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
that was so cute! i never really like power rangers before, but since i have siblings i have seen it ocasionally. hehe. and this is definitely my favorite couple. great job!