Reviews for Married to the March Warden
Elanwye chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
This one made me cry, few things do. It also made me very,very angry at an oblivious marchwarden- but that doesn't compare to the amount of pure loathing I felt for that female elf who I will not name.

Keep writing! 3
Maharani Radha chapter 23 . 9/29/2011
Best chapter of this piece! Galadriel and Elenwen were rockstars! You're characters are so real, I almost forgot that this was a fanfiction piece. You did this really well. Keep it up!
Kiiimberly chapter 26 . 8/31/2011
Very cute ending. I love how she finally confronted Haldir and Lintelin.
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Awww :(
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I read the first one a long time ago, and I just started this one. I still love how cute they are together though :) I hope she's not going to get jealous...
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
good lord... reading the description of Elenwen's messy home, makes me think of how incredibly dirty YOUR house might be! Only messy/lazy people would brag about that sort of stuff.
TwisterF5 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
This was such a wonderful story! I was crying in the chapter where she ran away after singing, and crying even more when she had her breakdown! Galadriel was awesome, you really managed to capture all the characters! ;) Good job with Haldir too, he's my favourite character (though I sometimes was really angry at him during the story for his behaviour, but well, only proves that you have written a story that can evoke emotions :D) Great job!
Tilara chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this story but I read it months ago and I don't think I've ever been that frustrated with Haldir before. I wanted to punch him in the nads so bad for the way he treated his wife or just ignored things or brushed her off. I get upset thinking about it now. And for that chick who was trying to take him, I thought she needed her ass kicked. I think Haldir's wife should have seriously gone off on him or something. I was upset that no one said anything really and let things go on for so long. How stressful it was just really upsetting. Anyway it was a well written story but frustrating nonetheless. I was surprised though to see that there was a sequel, I'm kind of afraid to read it after Haldir's behavior in this story I'm not sure what to expect from the sequel. But again It was definitely a well written story the imagery and descriptions were pretty damn good and it was easy to fall into the story despite how pissed I got.
rainwillow chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
This was a really good story. Very bittersweet and happy. And seeing that in theme end that love does come through in the end. Though often times with going through trail and fire to become stronger in the end. Well put together thank you
PrivateConsultingDetective chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
I was very surprised to find a good OC story! It was very enjoyable, even though it did have some typos that annoyed me a little. :P
Haley chapter 26 . 7/17/2010
Maybe you should write an extra little fic about how Lintelin gets impaled through the face by an orc's sword in the Northern Fences? :)
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 26 . 7/4/2010
Awwwwww...I feel bad for them a little but at least that other elleth wont bother them and they have a child. I loved the ending.
Les Miserabby chapter 26 . 1/2/2010
This is an amazing story. I am glad there is a happy ending, but I wish it hadn't ended yet.
Saurowen chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Oh wow. Had it not been for me reading this entire thing at work, my eyes would have been welling with tears. I am sure you have heard this much already. Your story had me completely gripping my seat the entire time. This was a refreshingly realistic and believable story (if it were not for taking place in ME and with elves, hehe) and the angst was very well played out. Your story is going on my favorites! This is one of the best fanfics I have read; thank you for the opportunity to read this. I am a big fan of Haldir myself, I wanted to slap him myself with all that uncertainty! Again this is needless to say but a great story indeed.
Anne chapter 26 . 6/6/2009
Wow, I read almost all of it in one sitting, and I am so crying right now. Your characters are believable and you create so much doubt as to if Haldir did or did not commit adultery and if it was intentional. This story is also so realistic in how the women stays home after the marraige and begins to feel...underappriciated? I could see this happening in real life. Fantastic Job!