Reviews for Pride and Prejudice
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I'm not realy a fan of Lucius Malfoy but he's true when he stated Severus to be "worth" his salt. How much doesn't it happen that he's extremely underestimated...
Daegana chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Bravo! I love how you were able to get into Lucius' head so well. This is exactly how I envision him thinking. Arrogant bastard, but he does have a sharp mind. Keep up the awesome work!
Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I like your story, but the picture on your auther page... too much. No offense but it seems a little too odd for my taste. Maybe it is because Snape looks very different from what one would imagine while reading the series.

Aside from that I rather liked this, though it seems popular for everyone to portray Lucius as a jerk and evil man. Perhaps (like in many SS/HG stories) he is simply another Phantom of the Opera case?
duj chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Evil Lucius. Well-written.
Lynnie Meatball chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Deliciously nasty! I'm very fond of those dad-blamed Malfoys!

ps watch Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook and Mr. Darling in Peter Pan...he's excellent! I am really liking this actor more and more!

xoxoxox
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Quite a ic look into the mind of Lucius Malfoy. Interesting.
Somebody somebody somebody chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Lucius is such a son-of-a-*bleep*. Like all of your other fics, this is fabbity-fab-fab (as Georgia Nicolson might say, if she read HP fanfiction. And, you know, if you was real.)
Meatball chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wel ur so mean i mean draco he trys and lucius he's to old and why was he in the forest anyway this is realy good are u gonna write a sequal! anyway keep up the good work and why dont u read my storys 2. thanx!
(LOL sorry couldn't resist! xoxoxoxo Lynnie)
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Great look inside Lucius Malfoy's head. Not that I would like to dwell there for an extended period of time... urgh. He's scary AND disgusting. Quite a feat.
I'm not sure I liked the way he "adressed" Draco. It was like you'd expect Draco to answer back. Oh, well, your story. :D
Otherwise - loved it. Good work.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Amazing... Really sad, but also so brilliant. Thanks!
Marek
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
ha, i liked that end bit, it was funny
this was really good and i think u pin-pointed how malfoy sr. thinks
Joshua Glass chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Wow...he really is a bastard isn't he? Excellent writing, almost exactly how I think Lucius would be thinking.
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Lucius is evil! Just the way I imagined him, lol. Great writing! I love his thoughts on Severus. Perhaps he *should* be wary of him. *bwahahahaha*
Loved it!