Reviews for Vigil
jensteed chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was heartbreaking :'( the last line was perfect and so poignant.
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh dear. I'm crying.

I usually avoid death-fics because of, well, *this*. The sorrow conveyed here is almost painful.

:sigh: Poor Potions Master. He needs Hermione!hugs. Lots of them. :nodnod:

As always you've done a remarkable job, Strega Brava.

Off to read more of your fantastic work!

DaeDream
MagickAlianne chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That...was so like Snape. And Hermione. I love all your fics! They're always so in character it's frightening! It's like reading Rowling, but somehow a lot deeper. I'm still trying to read all of your work that you've posted!

-Alianne (Laura)
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wao... That was very deep! I can't believe how well you kept Dumbledore in character. That was very...WAO! Very sad and wao... I'm lost for words at how beautiful that is.
duj chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Touching.
Droxy chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
several of your lovely fics of this type are on my C2 community "Blackhearts Club". If you write anymore SS/HG romance-death fics, let me know.
droxy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
this is very touching and sad, i like that you go through several stages of grief. it's like I can hear SS thoughts, very nicely written little fic!
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Oh my gosh. That was the tear jerker of the century. Deeply poignant and moving, I don't even know what to say. Sigh.
Laiagarien chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
My eyes are wet with unshed tears... wonderful. Just wonderful.
Deb chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I am sitting here in tears! This piece is so very sad yet it is beautiful & tugs at the heart! If I could use but 1 word to describe this I would have to say MAGNIFICENT! Deb ..
Monique101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Me no like this story!
Your stories should end with something like 'happily ever after' or 'lost themselves in: throes of passion/eachothers eyes/blazing sunset.
Something like that.
You are just too good at this, darnit! You really made me feel (a lot!) for poor Sev. (goes away to blow nose in hanky and wipe dry eyes)
Please, please, PLEASE (pritty please with sugar on top?) write some more on your funny/romantic ss/hg stuff? Yes?
We're out there- waiting for it...
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Sad...beautiful. That's about the best words I can find to describe this story. I love it.
anon chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
this was so beautiful. it had me in near tears al the way through until the last line whenthe flood gates opened. beautiful.
Gabriele chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh, how horribly sad but nevertheless lovely! As much as I admit I hate these tear-stories (I need too much tissues!), I think they truly show your talent. One page of your wonderful words tell more than a whole book!
And its the second story which starts with her hair and ends with her death. I had such a feeling when I started this one that there is npo "us" at the end. And now I am sitting here with the third Kleenex!
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
*tear* This was absolutely beautiful... Thanks...
Marek