Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Paradise Calling
This is a good story I wonder what's going to happen nex
Perfect story,Loved it.:D But you should continue...
guest chapter 21 . 3/16
Mother fu- aggghhhh dammit your never going to finish this are you? Look I'm new to the legend of zelda games and what not and recently started reading fanfics and YOU have the best one. Problem: it's been years since you updated! Please for the love of god...can you pretty please continue this if your still around? Please!
KraftyKidd chapter 21 . 2/27
I swear to god if you do not finish this story I will summon Cthulhu to haunt your dreams and violate you with his many many tentacles, that's how much I love this story! It's writing is so complex and well paced, enrapturing the reader, and I don't want it to stop, so PLEASE don't leve it at this!
Anytime chapter 6 . 1/25
dont abandon this fic! its amazing!
nickdaman6 chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Okay, take this as another "Please continue comment", but you can't leave us hanging like this, man! You're writing is pretty good, and the amount of build up you put into this to have it stop here, with a slap? Come on! I know you want to finish it, at least put the next part up, and I know I speak for a lot of us here as well! It's great, lovey-dovey, and fun as hell to read. With what they've been through, I think they deserve to at least have their story fully told, don't you?
tae chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Omg this is so addictive
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
AHHHHHHHHH! you are too good at cliff hangers! Please hurry and finish rhe story, im dying to know more!
anonymous chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
this is one of the only good TLoZ stories ive read keep up the good work
Sothe17 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Bwahahahahahahahah! Oh that was perfect, the big reveal and he gets slapped! :D Also, UPDATE PLEASE T_T I hate cliffhangers T_T
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
NO I WAS LIKING THIS STORY! D: NOW I MAAAAAAD AT YOU FOR ENDING IT RIGHT NOW AND- Okay Sky... calm down... deep breaths...

*cries in fangirl corner of sadness* it was so good ;-; and they were going to kiss. And the story was so good. ;-;
LinkandTetra chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS. NO. You can't! Just when their relationship was getting really good :(... Please finish this I'll love you forever!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
I really loved the story but didnt know what happened after she slaped him
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
This is great can't wait to see what happens next
Eamon Gallagher chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Damn, I was really looking forward to the next chapter. So few of the stories here on are as perfectly written as this one and it's a huge shame to see it die.