Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Paradise Calling
Niftu Cal chapter 7 . 1h
Overall, this story is amazing. I'm a big fan of the pairing to begin with, and feel like this is one of the gems out there for MalonxLink fans. The slow, gentle growth of their feelings for one another is wonderfully done, the side characters are great, and even brief appearances such as Sheik are memorable, witty, and fun to read.
I could only wish the story would finished all the way through, but as it stands, this is one of my favorites out here.
Icewolf chapter 23 . 7/12
This is a really good fanfic, you ought to keep doing ones like this.
Good job.
MalinkLover184 chapter 23 . 2/14
Hi can u plz continue the story. I mean you already have been working on it for more than a decade. I really am enjoying the story and would appreciate if you would continue
I like chickens chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
Not to be pushy, but more is coming, right? Surely it doesn't end here?
I like chickens chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
This fanfic is INCREDIBLE. To be totally honest, though, I think Ingo needs a bit more story. Every villain needs to have some motivation, whether that's giving their tribe better lands or saving their wife. In this, though, Ingo seems to be very flat, having no reason for his abusive nature other than alcohol and greed. I, personally, would enjoy it if Ingo had a bit of a reason. Not a GOOD reason (for nothing can JUSTIFY what he's done), just a reason. I really hope you update soon!
PenguinForce chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
This story is one of my favorites, if not my absolute favorite, I have read on this site. This is not only do to a wonderful plot, but due to your superb writing skills. I realized that since the last update and since the beginning of the story, it has been 12 years... that is a very long time for a story, but the quality of each chapter is amazing. I'm sad to see that in your author's note, you are already planning for the epilogue of the story, meaning that his story has to come to an end. It is sad to me because like I said, this is amazing. I really hope you can update soon, but being a writer myself who went through his own two year long hiatus, I know how bad writer's blocks can be. I really hope to see an update soon but even if I have to wait a year for a new chapter, I will not mind. Rome wasn't built in a day, and great stories like this aren't erected in a short time either. Great job this far and good luck with everything! :)

~PenguinForce
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
Okay... I know what Mal is doing but I don't think she dose. I'm glad you kept this PG-13 but my mind didn't. I want to have it where Mal is at least with child by the time Link has to go back to his time, but you are the author not me. I did notice one typo but otherwise it was a very good chapter.
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
This has been an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter, great job.
Singlerose001 chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
soooooooo happy i found this story i was iffy about malon and link as a couple bur you just made me fall inlove with not only this couple but your story. please updatr soon. and dont get stuck in the temple of time again.
Tanir chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I like this fic, so old and please dont abandon this fic and finish it
Fairy-boy-90 chapter 23 . 7/29/2016
Loved it wish there was more
Fairy-boy-90 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Awesome intro already love it
shadowstar618 chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
Has this fic honestly been going on for 12 years?
Niftu Cal chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
I really like this story. Top notch on how Link abd Malon's relationship develops. Navi's character is pretty fun, too.
Thanks for a good Malink fic! I've liked this pairing for years.
Emperor Andross chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
This was a beautiful chapter, the way that it was worded was very poetic and discrete, whist still making the subtext plain, and at the same time, making it feel very much romantic rather than scandalous. I found that at the current stage in my life it stirred many bittersweet memories. Full marks, well done!