Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Paradise Calling
Tanir chapter 1 . 8/11
I like this fic, so old and please dont abandon this fic and finish it
Fairy-boy-90 chapter 23 . 7/29
Loved it wish there was more
Fairy-boy-90 chapter 1 . 7/27
Awesome intro already love it
shadowstar618 chapter 23 . 7/1
Has this fic honestly been going on for 12 years?
Niftu Cal chapter 23 . 5/22
I really like this story. Top notch on how Link abd Malon's relationship develops. Navi's character is pretty fun, too.
Thanks for a good Malink fic! I've liked this pairing for years.
Emperor Andross chapter 23 . 5/20
This was a beautiful chapter, the way that it was worded was very poetic and discrete, whist still making the subtext plain, and at the same time, making it feel very much romantic rather than scandalous. I found that at the current stage in my life it stirred many bittersweet memories. Full marks, well done!
Schniedragon88 chapter 23 . 4/20
Damn that was satisfying.

Can't wait for the next one!
Niki Bogwater chapter 23 . 4/12
I have to admit, I've really enjoyed the story for a long time, but I feel like the last couple of chapters haven't quite caught my admiration like the previous ones. This might just be me, but I feel like the romantic side to it hasn't been as rewarding as it was before. It feels like it's descended into a solely physical relationship run on adrenaline alone. I know some people enjoy that sort of thing, but I've felt like it really took away a lot of the charm of Link and Malon's characters. I tend to be more invested in the mentality of a relationship personally, so these past couple of chapters didn't grab me the way others did. Still, your technique is superb, and I don't want you to change anything just because of my nitpicking. :)
Riku Uzumaki chapter 23 . 4/10
I believe Malon is now in the process of making a VERY bold move.
eperil chapter 22 . 4/9
Wow. I'm unsure of where to start if I'm honest with you, this fanfic is so excellent! But I'll try my best.

First of all, I'll start by saying I wanted to review every chapter but I decided on catching up and waiting til the latest chapter to convey my feelings for this amazing story, and I think spamming you with reviews would be quite annoying anyway lol (btw, are my eyes right in seeing that this was first published in 2004? I'm astonished!)

This story is beautiful. It's amazingly written, it's funny, sad, heartwarming, exciting, and I think you have done a perfect job of capturing Link and Malon, and their relationship. I am absolutely enamoured with this story, with the characterisation and the plot so far (although I admit I am a little worried to see how things will go when Link does have to eventually carry on in his quest of defeating Ganondorf!)

I'm literally on the edge of my seat waiting for them to kiss, and every time! Every single time they get close to it, something gets in the way! It's frustrating, but I admire the fact that you are keeping this back because it leaves everyone wanting more and more, which is definitely the case for me right now.

This is getting a little long but it does go to show how much I love this story. Your characterisation of Link is nothing less than flawless, and Malon also is a work of perfection that not many people are able to pull off! Also, yes to Link being irked with Sheik! Of course he should be pissed off that he's traipsing up and down Hyrule for him when all he wants is a normal life; and because you have included his anger and annoyance at this, I commend you.

Amazing work. Amazing everything! That's basically all I wanted to say. Please keep up with this, it's a fantastic story, you are a fantastic writer, and I hope you will continue!
Eliwood789 chapter 22 . 4/3
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see this get updated again!
The banter between Link and Sheik was well written, and now the Link loves Malon cat is out of the bag. Looking forward to the next update.
Schniedragon88 chapter 22 . 3/30
Holy crap. You actually updated.

There's nothing quite like that feeling you get when you fear a story is going to be filed under "forever uncompleted" only to see an update not long after.

Both Sheik and Link have valid points, I think.

And it was very pleasant to see Link and Malon make up after that spat. Particularly after how long we had to wait to see the fallout of the previous chapter.

Can't wait for the next one!
ConstantFacepalm chapter 22 . 3/27
SO SO SO GLAD YOU UPDATED.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 16 . 3/24
I never visited Lon Lon Ranch at night, but I could've swore other people mentioning something about a gargoyle. Did you really have to fight one?
silverhawk88 chapter 5 . 3/17
That was a cool way that he meet Malon. How she saved him from the thunder storm.

I just realized that you started this story back in 2004! Wow.