Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Paradise Calling
TheConqueringHero chapter 21 . 6/28
Loved it, making another?
TazmaniaLizard chapter 21 . 6/21
It's been a while since I read this and just so good, this is exactly how I imagine Link would be, I just really wish Nintendo could make an actual anime of Legend of Zelda instead of us stuck with the 80's cartoon excuuuse me princess and the horrid cdi monstrosity (I never watched or played either of the two and I plan to keep it that way) but did you see the animation clip of super smash brothers of TP Link vs Pit, That that right there is what I want I get it in the games Link is a silent protagonist, but Nintendo should give Link a voice of how they imagine what his personality would be like.

Anyway Ive gotten off topic I do wish for you to come back and write some more. The sun's song power always confuses me because wouldn't the entire world notice the sun changing location that's just way too much power to rotate an entire planet unless the ones doing it were gods.
Jummy chapter 21 . 5/24
Yo. You need to continue this story. It's way to good for you to just stop writing about. Please continue it, for mine and everyone else's benifet. :)
Vampoodle chapter 21 . 5/12
I hate how good this story is, it's the first story I've read of this pairing and now I'm going to subconsciously judge every other fic to this one and hope they won't be found wanting. Please continue this awesome story
This is a good story I wonder what's going to happen nex
Perfect story,Loved it.:D But you should continue...
guest chapter 21 . 3/16
Mother fu- aggghhhh dammit your never going to finish this are you? Look I'm new to the legend of zelda games and what not and recently started reading fanfics and YOU have the best one. Problem: it's been years since you updated! Please for the love of god...can you pretty please continue this if your still around? Please!
KraftyKidd chapter 21 . 2/27
I swear to god if you do not finish this story I will summon Cthulhu to haunt your dreams and violate you with his many many tentacles, that's how much I love this story! It's writing is so complex and well paced, enrapturing the reader, and I don't want it to stop, so PLEASE don't leve it at this!
Anytime chapter 6 . 1/25
dont abandon this fic! its amazing!
nickdaman6 chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Okay, take this as another "Please continue comment", but you can't leave us hanging like this, man! You're writing is pretty good, and the amount of build up you put into this to have it stop here, with a slap? Come on! I know you want to finish it, at least put the next part up, and I know I speak for a lot of us here as well! It's great, lovey-dovey, and fun as hell to read. With what they've been through, I think they deserve to at least have their story fully told, don't you?
tae chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Omg this is so addictive
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
AHHHHHHHHH! you are too good at cliff hangers! Please hurry and finish rhe story, im dying to know more!
anonymous chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
this is one of the only good TLoZ stories ive read keep up the good work
Sothe17 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Bwahahahahahahahah! Oh that was perfect, the big reveal and he gets slapped! :D Also, UPDATE PLEASE T_T I hate cliffhangers T_T
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
NO I WAS LIKING THIS STORY! D: NOW I MAAAAAAD AT YOU FOR ENDING IT RIGHT NOW AND- Okay Sky... calm down... deep breaths...

*cries in fangirl corner of sadness* it was so good ;-; and they were going to kiss. And the story was so good. ;-;