Reviews for L'Hiver et la Lune
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Insightful to Luna's character, I loved it. I love your descriptions too, they were so vivid :)
Abnab chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
this was an interesting little luna snippet. nice writing.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Loverly little fic, I loved it.
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
All wonderfully beautiful. It leaves me with tears in my eyes and warmth in my heart. You are one of the very few people I have read who have managed to describe Luna. This quirky, happy, inteligent girl is one of the best things ever happening to Hogwarts, and us.

In all its simplicity, the plot idea is the work of a genius. Each season by itself, neatly summed up. The winter longer and less childly described, a bit more mature ideas about the realtionship between the inhabitants of the sky.

The second last paragraph was absolutely top class writing. A split second image of a very descriptive scene, capturing all that is Luna. "Somewhere in there, a small girl with big, bright eyes and long golden hair was lying under a big, dead-looking tree in the snow..."
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Nice and feely!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
hm...winter...
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I adored this. I read it twice it was so wonderful! -Cole
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Extremely strange, but interesting. Everything you write is intruiging, to say the least. This was very Luna-ish!
michelle-31a chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is breathakingly beautiful...this is what you do when you get writer's block?
This is such a lovely, poetic, delicate work...what's more, this is one of those very rare stories that puts the reader right inside Luna's mind so convincingly that it almost seems canon!
I really like the way you've made her look at the seasons' best things to offer, and while I was surprised at first that she didn't like winter, you twisted that around beautifully by the end! That last scene was just so heart-breakingly gorgeous...
This is another one going into my favs...and I'm gonna post a link to it in the Luna Yahoo group and on FA...
Phoenix of the Stars chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Wow! That was so beautiful! Very serene and peaceful and had the perfect Luna-ish feel to it. I loved it. Makes me wish that it was summer already. And I know how she feels about winter,if it weren't for Christmas and the snow, I would say it's the most depressing season (for me, anyway). And I love the part about her feeling sympathy for the moon. Reminds me of a few times last winter when I just stared out at the sky and just looked at the moon and stars while listening to music in order to find inspiration for poems. Once again, beautiful fic. The imagery is wonderfully detailed and just what I needed to read as I'm feeling very stressed out and anxious at the moment, seeing as school starts again tomorrow.
I'm sorry about the Luna essay. I'm trying to see if it's good enough and also finish a story I'm working on (and I still have five other stories I want to write!). So stressful. And I don't want to dissapoint you. All this waiting and the essay might not have been worth it! I hope you post another fic soon!