Reviews for There Was A Boy?
xNightWhispers chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Ahhhh I love it! Two of my favoritest movies ever) Seriously great job!
Darcy chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
That was...interesting...It's very strange and you have a very weird sense of humor. Hehe, 'spew forth'.
Darcy chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
Boob shaped Jell-O...like a virgin...life-giving alcohol...this is FUNNYSILLYCRAZYWEIRD!
Darcy chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Silliness!
Darcy chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Oh, God...soo funny/strange. Whatever shizzles your nizzle? That's just plain great! It's about pirates! And it's set in exotic Switzerland! This is so strange!
Darcy chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Weird and funny. I loved "the most awesome fro I had ever seen on a white man" and "super smokin' hot sweet transvestite".
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is strange! Yeah, that's a good thing (I think). I've never seen Moulin Rouge.
Sharingan187 chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
This is way awsome so far. I mean, Moulin Rouge and Rocky Horror! Two of my favorite movies together in one slightly twisted fanfic... paradice! I never thought of the possiblility of those two together, but now it just seems right...HEHEHEHE!
Lisa chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
Superbly funny and very well-written! Very disappointed that there's only six chapters up, please please finish it!
Jokersaccomplice chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
omigod this is an awesome fic! I never really liked Moulin ROuge...but htis fic just made me like it much more this is awesome keep writing!
Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
FRANKiE
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
OMG, I Touch Myself? TOO funny. And very clever. And...yeah, it's funnier to me because of personal memories, but...that's fantastic. I REALLY hope you continue this, even though you haven't updated in a while. It's a great laugh.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
...what the crap is Farkle? Oh well. More hilariousness. And...I'm gonna go read the next chapter, now!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Well, I've read the first three chapters...and this is absolutely hilarious. "You know this earthling?" "Yes." "Oh...okay." I especially love the 'eaten by tarantulas' part. TOO funny. Okay, I'm off to read the rest...just wanted to review the tarantula thing.
Danae chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
LOL... I really like this fic!... Moulin Rouge and Rocky Horror Picture show are my 2 favs of all time! I would have never thought of putting them together...and you have! Genius sometimes comes in the form of insanity...and this story is both 0P (9ok i'm hyper) But good story.. keep it up!