Reviews for Flight of the Dragon and Roar of the Lioness
I want more!
voldyismyfather chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
love itx
sugar n spice 522 chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
what happened to the rest of the chapters? i loved your story... :( - i cant wait to read more though
starsinhereyes93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I am really sorry to say this, but I was really looking forward to more chapters of your other version. I liked it and thought it really romantic, and the plot was really getting somewhere. I liked the other version better, and I am sorry to say I'm not a big fan of this one. By the way, do you write anymore Hermione-Draco stories?
BlackFairy76 chapter 14 . 3/20/2005
i am really enjoying this story. i think you should have made hermione have a girl instead of a boy. what are you going to name it. well update soon plz!
EMMA holmes chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
no ur story ROCKS OK ROCKS DONT BE SO HARD ON URSELF THIS IS 1 OF THE BEST STORYS EVA
Alenor chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
fanfic edited out where you're moving to. oh well, i guess i might check your profile and see there, cya later.
starsinhereyes93 chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
This story rulz, but I think you need to remember to put question marks and stuff. Please update soon, and i'll review.
sugar n spice 522 chapter 14 . 2/27/2005
that was a really good chapter - i cant wait to see whats next
jesmalfoy chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
oh...i lvoe this story soo much its just soo good...plz update asap!
I-Smiles-U chapter 14 . 2/23/2005
Yo.. whoever you are.. i kinda feel bad about hermoine.. she is like so evil but i like the plot.. i am kinda confused... is she under a spell or something... i hope so ... if not this is to evil to read ..hehe
valentines-hater chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
I LIKE, POST SOON!
Alenor chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
hm...well they greeted her okayish i guess. anyway, good chappie, cya later.
xOxOkIsSmYaSsXoXo chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Hermione is so evil so hoos da mysterious man dat keeps popping into her dreams? update soon!
Kalia Clyde chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
This chapter was good. I really am anxious to find out who this person is in Cat's/Hermione's dream! I also really would like to find out what more happens between Cat/Hermione and Harry/the Order. The way you describe her reactions to their sympathy and touches really does a fantastic job of showing just how much Hermione has changed to Cat, from good to evil. I really like how this story is going... I can't wait until Hermione/Cat has her baby. Well, I guess that's all until your next update, keep up the good work!