Reviews for Three weeks of vacation
XP chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'm sorry, but you have HORRIBLE typing skills! .
ShaynainShambles chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
You did a very good job on the story, but it was kind of confusing with all of the spelling and grammatical errors. I know your first language was French,so I won't pick on you about it. Maybe I could correct the grammar and spelling? It might make it easier for other readers to read. You are a great author, so please continue to write.
yamiskoi chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Me again! Luvvies! please continue! (Just as an additional omment, do you like Simple Plan?)
Kenjirose chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
ya you dont have that good of gramme do you lol. great fic please keep up good work.
the copper araibian
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
wow this is a really good story.
the copper araibain
YamixYugiforever chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
The Ring is the scariest movie i ever saw! I love this chapter (and the movie!) KEEP WRITING!
YamixYugiforever chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
_ Nice going great story! though there are alot of spelling errors this story is great hey and that other reviewer that called us morons he spelled improve wrong and pardon my choice of words but that's what you call asshole! He or she is fu*ked up and doesn't know when to keep a mouth shut! I hate reveiwers like that! He or she is a moron and doesn't deserve being able to review and if they had a story on and it had one spelling error i would have flamed him on the spot! You story is great dont let reviewers like that put you down Okay? You are a great author and you have alot of talent so keep up the great work!
yamiskoi chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
And you're French? Your very good, I'm impressed that you have enough knowledge to use such fluent English. I know French, but I don't really like it (prefer Japanese.) Anyway, keep up the gr8 work dude! _~
TriplePivotTurn chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Nice as story. I'm really enjoying it. I hope you write another chappie soon. really soon!
Intellectual reviewer chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
All of you other reviewers are morons. The writer for this fanfic has no tallent. Improove your skills and grammar, everyone.
Faeryl chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
lol great fic...opps i stoped speaking french...sorry i am not good at speaking french...oh well..
*Dark Witch*
Sorry i forgot to sign the last one...opps
Faeryl chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
pour un Fille france tu peut appelle tres bon en englais! Je suis dans Imersion du sais pas la france tres bon et j'ai pas du accent sur mon "Key Board" Alors sais pas tres bon, alors J'ecsques...(sorry) lol je peut pas appelle tres bon en france et je suis terible avec les verb! j'ai decide du review cet histor dans france parce sais pas mais..alors je dois partir. Salut
bakura239 chapter 4 . 4/7/2004
ok well um yaoi? no where i thought this was supposed to be an r rated fic!
bakura239 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
french? hehe i'm taking french next year! but to improve ur grammer i suggest that u use spell check!
bakura239 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
ok u suck at grammer!but its a good story,but where's the yaoi?i want yaoi! well review later,