Reviews for A Kiss Is Just A Kiss, Isn't It?
the wild semicolon chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
it's great... i love the tonks-sirius exchanges
MQ1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Loved this. I always love it when people see past the spectacles with Minerva.
aelurus chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
O_O I can't believe I haven't reviewed this.

E! Loving this! I agree completely with Sasha... about the stuff, and the present tense thing was very good good.

Keep on writing!

-LonelySilverWolf
Curley Green chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I was laughing so hard at the beginning that my roommate was giving me strange looks.
The beginning is hilarious, the ending sweet-what more could one ask from a romantic comedy?
Rinaula chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Update soon.
the tsunamisurfer chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
And you thought I'd forgotten :)

As I mentioned the other day, I really enjoyed this latest story of yours. Though you set the tone for a lighthearted humorfic, I felt you integrated a very real sense of anxiety and uncertainty into it as well. The undercurrent of fear and making the most of the present is evident from Minerva's lines about wanting to do something "unexpected"; sort of an "eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we may die" philosophy that rings very true for members of the Order of the Phoenix.

Enjoyed the cat-and-mouse (excuse the pun) game they played, each giving in only partway until they ended up in her rooms. Psychosexual, intellectualized chess, sort of :)

One thing I notice particularly about your writing is how you capitalize on ideas and instances I had assumed, in my very off the wall mind, as particularly good R/M moments. I'd had a '"Are you in love with me?" "Not yet, but give it time"' sort of scene worked out in my head that I had never been able to find a good place for in any of my silly little stories. You gave it a perfect home, and I love it. *adores*

Other assorted bits: Liked the bratty Black dynamic between Tonks and Sirius (unrelated side note: I want to meet Andromeda!), as well as the as-he's-being-kissed train of thought Remus has. She’s with him, for better or worse now. Clever girl, Mel. Hinting at a brighter future than even Remus and Minerva anticipate. Still that one little typo from the first part: Remus catches himself holding his breath, and even Mundungo has fallen silent: a rare occurrence.

Alright, I've sung your praises enough for now. Write me more and I'll do a nice tidy review for Porcelain 10. lovelovelovelovefromsash
LinZE chapter 1 . 2/22/2004