Reviews for Saturday Night
digitalBlader chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
lol

"Okay, that's it. I've gone crazy."

Great work!
GK Mendoza chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Review for "Saturday Night"

4:08am GMT

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Greetings, this is GK Mendoza reviewing!

A hilarious and impressive fic! You sure made Takuya look like someone who just had a dose of pot for banging his head on the dinner table, seemingly unable to comprehend the issue with his twin friends. And as for the last paragraph, is Takuya setting his sights on the young, innocent Tomoki? And if this is so, what would be the repercussions?

That's all for this review. More power, and keep up the good work!
Loveless727 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
LOL!That was a good story and it was really funny in the beging and the end...Actually the whole thing was funny!
mydarkestdevoursofourlove chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
lovve itt
skimmie chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next
Flip2bounces chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
interesting
moobears chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Um...well, what can I say, this is rather shocking. Well, the thing is, its a cool fanfic but...some parts are sick, no offense, though. I don't...I'm not really used to guyxguy relationships so I'm still in shock. But don't keep me from you updating more chapters. 'kay?
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
oops I almost forgot to review. NOT THAT I DIDN'T LIKE IT JUST I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPINED IN THE LAST EIGHT SECONDS_'...So what where we talking about agian. hold on...oh ya sorry told you. well anyways...the story was relly col I liked it a lot. koukou all the way for me. hehehehehehe._
Jill chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Poor Takuya. Great story I liked how you kept everything tastefull some authors go into TOO much detail. You did a great job. Write more.
Sale chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
O.o This is one of the few fics in which I actually can relate to Takuya...I'd probably freak out if I saw twins making out with each other...but that's just me. Great fic!
peannie chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
what is that last part supposed to mean? Cool story.
Renn chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
lol...this was really cute, I loved it! poor Takuya at the beginning, though...!
Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Why Does everyone think Takuya and Kouji are...in LOVE! its driving me MAD!
Kaz chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
ALL RIGHT! More wonderful KouKou goodness and in such a funny setting! I could really see this being inserted as an episode into the series...an epilogue perhaps (well, at least if I was running Toei :) Hee-hee!. O and extra points for putting in Junpei and Izumi! Keep writing...pretty please? _
Kaz
emily chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
it's funnie. I actually enjoyed this one