Reviews for Among The Amazons
Noah Earl Graves chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Please continue! This is really good!
Paniz chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Poor shun!:-(

Its about 6years i know saint seiya and i'm realy in love with him!:-D i wish he was real so i went and flirt with him and marry with him!:-*

If anyone have hansome photo of him and his friends pls sent to my mail:

Tnx to you and anyone!:-P
michio saruwatari chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
omg!I feel sooo sorry for and my e-mail is can u please send me the picture? please.
doremishine itsuko chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
this is one of my favoritieas please update soon bye att.. itsuko chan shun as a girl kawaiiiiiiiii
Avira chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
can you start upadting. Well either way I think you should jump to saturady and Have them get caught. Please UPdate!
Antifishestablishmentarianist chapter 6 . 1/12/2007

I really love this fic. Charaters like Shun are always so fun to do this too...

I'm wondering... are you discontinuing this, or is it just on hiatus or what? I'm just curious.

I really like the way that you're portraying the chracters. Shun is definitely in character, which is something that I know from experience is hard to do.

I was wondering if you still had that picture...? I'd love to see it if you do still have it.

By the way, nice job with Meilu. Many OCs tend to turn Mary-Sue ish but Meilu is not.

Poor Shun... His friends are so mean to him... But, as we know, it could get worse. This is a great idea for a fic, and highly amusing to read. I was seriously laughing my head off while reading this.

As too the next chapter, if you are still looking for sugestions... Meilu and Shun could gain a new ally... Mazes tend to be tricky things.

I feel almost bad for Hyoga and Seiya... Ikki is not going to be happy about this...

Anyways, keep up the good work as long as you want to and good luck with your writing!

I'm totally adding this to my alerts list...

~ Ty
Socrates-Symchych chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
*glares* Slow updater.
Eeliana chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
omg i want to read more! oh plz T_T plz update! dont leave it like this *whine*
Eeliana chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
shun is so kawaii! i would love to see pic for him like that! *goes to read the other chapters*
DigiKouichi chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
I LOVE IT! i love to see(or read) my fav boys in drag!

keep up the good work!
Yume no Anime chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
See! I told you I'm be here! _ Here's my idea. I thought of another version of is as I made my way here. The cloth is thought to be in a Labryinth right? There's that one greek legend about the Bull thing...Centar? anyway, that could be in there. And he can tell Shun is a man by his scent...after a while anyway. So our little Shun teams up with an Amazon rebel and a ...bull man... Or the bull person could be female.

Other version. I'm sure they amazons have a few guys on the island, either used for breeding stock or they washed up onto shore. Shun and his friend can find him in the Labryinth and he falls for Shun. _- *laughter*

What other perils should await them in the darknes? *thinks*

oh! The Queen lady can hold a contest and the winner gets to be her right hand or something and the gold cloth (although she'd probably keep it for herself...but it's a men thing...). The contest is a run through the Labryinth with all the basic and unexpected obstcales.
Double-Sense chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
Hi o

Sorry for keep you waiting uu

You can see te translated story in mi bio nn;

Double-Sense chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Jajajajaja XD, great fic.

I want ask you something o.o...can I traslate your fic to the spanish ._.?...Pleas ToT?

PD: Im sorry for the inglish but im mexican x.x

odeth899 ( ) hotmail . com
ShadowDown chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
i dont really like seiya either. its good shuns getting o much help. he would have been so dead by now...