Reviews for A Force To Be Reckoned With
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
just adding this story to my favorites list
El Varon chapter 23 . 6/8/2005
Seeing as how I read the sequel to this, I thought I should read this story, as well. Excellent story. I really liked the cameo by The Man Without Fear.
TheDreamerLady chapter 23 . 8/26/2004
oh cliffy! lovly chappy/ending it was simply wonderful... I can't wait for the next story I just know it will be wonderful two. Do you think you could e-mail me when you post the first chappy in "A Force Unleashed"? My e-mail is ... lovly if you do it's kool if you don't...

post the new chappy soon:

amanda
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
Whoa, whoa, whoa! New story? Warn a girl next time before hand. Love it to bits, as you know. Yeah, somethings wrong with my alerts for you cause I didn't get one for the chapter before this one either. Both are excellent as usual and Sentinels are the ultimate evil. Yes! Add Juggernaut! Then this would be my favorite fanfiction ever because the only place people use Juggernaut is as a plot device and it stinks. Patiently awaiting the new sequel. Wicked title. LOL, MP3
Navi-Zero chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
Not bad. Please continue this storyline soon. I really want to see how this all turns out.
Lucas'sgirl chapter 23 . 8/23/2004
AH, I have to wait for the next update in another story, that's so cool! Is this a trilogy or just a two parter? Eh, I can't wait. Update soon! KIOTR ROCKS!
Freelancer chapter 23 . 8/23/2004
Aww, the end... blast. But it's continued! Cool! Can't wait for the continuation, and oh my SIDE did I love this story. It's so well-written and exciting and... and... ::gushes::

I especially liked the little bit between Xavier and Ororo. The poor prof is under so much stress... he needs some lovin. Ahem. I SO did not just write that.

Good job! MORE!1

-Freelancer-
Moon Comix chapter 22 . 8/18/2004
oh your god!

thsi is so good!

and now i understand more of Logan and Rouge's adventure!

update soon!

BUH BYE!

MOON COMIX!
Jeremy Harper chapter 22 . 8/12/2004
I've been meaning to review this story for a while. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get to it.

It's always a pleasure to see a writer perceptibly improve throughout the course of a story. The first few chapters of AFTBW felt a bit weak to me, but you've really strengthened up as a writer, and it shows both in this story and the spin-off you are working on.

Nice little touches all throughout this chapter. The fight with the Sentinels was very good, illustrating just how dangerous it is to fight this mechanical abominations - though I'm having a bit of trouble reconciling twenty-foot tall robots in the movie-verse setting. I'm betting that if/when they are used in the next movies, they'll be scaled down a bit in size, but that is but a negligible quibble on my part. Storm telling Peter that he and Kitty had earned the right to call her Ororo was neat and realistic. They've past their baptism of fire quite well.

You seem to be in this fic for the long hall, both with the Sentinels, the Brotherhood, and the Matt Murdock cameo - I'll be looking forward to the next chapters, and see how this goes.

Cheers,

Jeremy Harper
nightcrawlerclone chapter 22 . 8/11/2004
Good story but no orfence intended it seems to be all other the place.
Navi-Zero chapter 22 . 8/5/2004
Very excellent story so far. I love the way you take some of the elements of the comics and apply it as the movieverse's backstory. please update soon: I look foreward to it.
Independent Fire chapter 22 . 8/5/2004
I love how the story is going.I feel bad for Rahne, I hope she forgives herself.I'm sorry for not reviewing regularly, but I always read 's great!
Freelancer chapter 22 . 8/2/2004
Squeak! I LOVE this story! Do you know how UNCOMMON it is for me to finish a story of this length in one sitting? That just goes to show you how exciting, well-written, and thought out this is. All the little subplots were kinda hard to follow at times, but they were enjoyable nevertheless. I love your characterizations of Logan and Hank and Jubilee (she reminds me of my best friend, who, incidently, is also Chinese, lol) and I was very glad that Allison joined the X-Men. It's so cool to see all this stuff from the comics and the movie and Evo all blended together in a believable, exciting story! And I'm not even going to START about how much I love the Kiotr because then we'd be here all night and some of us still have dialup. ::wink:: Wonderful story! PLEASE update soon!

-Freelancer-
Lucas'sgirl chapter 22 . 8/2/2004
Whew, that was a long chapter, me like the long chapters though. Great battle scene, very realistic, I liked it. Update soon.
TheDreamerLady chapter 22 . 8/2/2004
poor rahne I feel so sorry for her... hopefully you will not leave me in suspence fot very long... update soon

amanda