Reviews for Like a Thief in the Night
nupinoop296 chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
I'm alerting anyways! D:

AW! Ryou is so cute! *huggles Lil' Ryou* Hehe, 'Kura has a soft spot for kids, eh?

This is so awesome! YYH and YGO equals win, especially when you're writing it!
Fenris Blackwell chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
*points a finger at you accusingly* And now I know why you seem so familiar! *slaps self* Geez, I can't believe I gorgot about this. Man I'm an idiot at times. Meh, I'm going to re-read this story later.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!
Dark Onyx chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Hey! This is one of the best, if not the best, Yu Yu Hakusho and Yu-Gi-Oh! crossovers that I've ever rad. I hope that you'll update this story soon, and have fun while you're doing it because that is the purpose of writing fanfiction. Good luck.

Akkeffia.

P.S.: It doesn't need any form of improvement, and it doesn't deserve a flame or need help to make it better. Good luck.
Kenjirose chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Hiei is stronger then how you had written him. Buts its your stpry, and i like it so far.
Reijin Hakumei chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
Why haven't you updated this story in over two years! It's obviouse people like it! You have over 150 reviews! Please update! -grabs Ryou who has chibi eyes- you can't resist the chibi eyes, so write!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
Get him home first, don't go to sleep. So when do they get to meet Kurama or at least his human form? Will Yusuke and the others be coming into this fic too? I would really, really, really like it if you updated this story.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Oo, what's going to happen?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
That was so cute. I liked it.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
This is good, really interesting. I just hope you don't pair Bakura with Botan and Koenma. I can't see that happening.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Oh. I want to read MORE, that's so unfair. PLEASE update SOON!

Liliana
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
Aw, Bakura and Ryou, that's so cute. I love how Bakura takes care of Ryou like an older brother would, that's so cute.

_
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED UPDATING IT?
yllom21 chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
Very good story, I never thought about it before but Yami Bakura and Youko Kurama are very much alike. Wonderful job!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Oh wow...this is a great idea for a story! I didn't think this kind of combination would work that well. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
Jean B. Accolay chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
UPDATE!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Hiei is a little weak in this one. Weird.

You write reeaally well.

Could you PLEASE make it-oh, forget it. Update anyway!