Reviews for Liquid Fire
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Awwww Dang it why did it end so soooooon, 3 great story, I hope you take it up again!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I hope you continue this story someday
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This is great cannot wait for the next chapter. Hope it will not take too long.
raj chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
is ranma ever going to become a boy again
god of all chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Great chaptert and story so far please continue this story soon.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
What a pity it's not continued.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 2 . 4/12/2009

On the infants forehead the signal of Mars flicked for a moment in response before fading back into dormancy.

I think it's sigel not signal.

Wait if Ranma is the first detected Senshi rebirth then you have the outers as being younger than Ranma. Mamoron too? The prologue might need a tweak or two.

You called the Kinjankan and Gekkaja twin weapons. If their designs or abilities were the same I could accept that but they are a set not a match. That would make them sibling weapons. Just like you can't say a fork is twin to a spoon even if their part of the same place setting.

With the Fire bending around Ranma did this one somehow fail to learn the Amaguriken with fire for that reason?

So this Hino Rei is Ranma after being reverted to 8 years old... Um was the male form burned to death?

It looks like the brackets for italics on the Flashback got broken. Yeah the italic markers aren't working I think they want you to format them differently here.

Purple hair and red eyes? Is this woman somehow an older Saturn? Pluto/Setsuna has always had green hair from my memory. Or is it a Tenchi cameo Ayeka would be close to that description. Oops guess I was wrong I don't know this character though.

So it was all glamor I kinda figured it would have been Pluto but the hair color choice... There are more natural ones.

I enjoyed it just thought you'd like what was passing through my head while reading.

I'm not sure that I did help beta this... Busy with allot of things since 07 though so I might have. Are you going to continue it?

Spokavriel yahoo . com
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
weird...but interesting.
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
*reading and reviewing at the same time* hahahaha can't wait to see what happens next!
7 Winds chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
i have enjoyed the story so far but i see no update for the past year please update soon i would like to know how ranma handles becoming a sailor senshi.

you fan

7winds
DeltaKyuubi chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
i quite like this story i hope you update soon
Awlric Hayell chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
C2ed for great justice! check it later if you wish to find more ranma crossovers...and one Naruto, but who's counting?
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
A really great story, loved to see what happens next and how it would turn out. Hope to see a new chapter soon
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
I was looking for Ranma x Nanoha cross stories, when I stumbled upon your FateBreaker story. I'd actually read it before so I decided to look at this story. It's quite interesting, a very unique take really. While I do get annoyed with the plethora of Ranma being locked in his cursed form stories, I still want to read more.

I do have to wonder why some many people think Ranma HAS to be locked, or at least be in, his cursed form to be a senshi. I think Slacker's "All the Small Things" is one of the best one to break that mould. None the less I look forward to more on the off chance there will be such seeing as it's been a long time since anything has been posted.

Take it as a compliment that I was willing to read this even after the ammount of time it's been. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »