Reviews for Back to the Future
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 1/31
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Loved it
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
You should do a separate story on the past Spike and Buffy and how they got to that point! :) Sorry, this is just too good to end!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
That was good, a really great idea. Would have been nice to see what had happened in that space.

DA-DA-DA-DA-DO chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
spikes-slayer29590 chapter 13 . 1/12/2005
i loved this story, it is so awesome...they definetly belong together, and this just rocks!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
great fic! is there going to be sequal?

Do you right challenges?
Petra chapter 13 . 4/3/2004
I liked this one. It could totally happen! I think Spike always were attracted to Buffy and teenage buffy is more in touch with her feelings ( no swimming in deNile there...)
Other then that I only have one thing to say:
"It was time to add a new addition to their family."
Hello, Spike Vampire! Or did I miss something ( I'm reading this at 2 am so I have an excuse if I did miss something)
Good Story!
KatBlue chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
It was nice. I like it. Spike is such sweetie. Keep going.
IceBlueRose chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
Nice chapter. And can I just say "Aw..." at the ending? Well I am saying it. So, anyway, great story, I liked it. And I'll look for your ficlet too.
nascar Girl chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
You made me cry ! Man, that was sweet! I just read the whole thing in one sitting !
When they went to Buffy's old house , I held my breath and hoped Joyce would be there! And then we theey got back OMG, ! Awesome job. Look forward to your next story. This one is one that should come with the warning NEED TISSUE !
SlayKitten91 chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
I loved this story! You did a great job.
buffspike chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
happy endings are SO fun :) loved it TERRIFIC story ;)
KatBlue chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
AW! That was so cute. I liked it dude. Eventhough I kind of knew what was going to happen. Check out my story miracles and Kat returns.
lilmamaday chapter 13 . 3/13/2004
I really enjoyed this story! The ending was great! I can't wait to read what you write next!