Reviews for Silent Desperation
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Mac has no one simply for the reason that she pushes everyone away, especially the man who's been a best friend to her for 10 years and has put up with tons of her abuse and shit.

As McCool said... in the end she always chooses to be alone. Meaning it's her choice and not some coincidence and she's far from being a victim of the guys she gets involved with.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
good very in character if that makes sense
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
FABulous! You nailed Mac's emotional turmoil. Well done.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
great story.
Angela B chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I love this! Very poetic. I don't think she would freak out like they seem to intimate in the previews for the show...we will see. She would definitely have no regret! Sorry, but if anyone like that got in front of me, not sure I wouldn't do the same thing! Then again, I will probably never have that happen, so I can't talk! Thank goodness, too!
laura carr chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
great story.
myself chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
O. I know that next week's (well this week's, by now) episode is supposed to deal with the fall out of the incident for Mac, but I'd like to see them top this.
Clay might understand. I see him conflicted in much the same way most of the time. But he's on assignment, unreachable anyway.
Love it.
Mick chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Thanks for sharing your story; you did a wonderful job keeping Mac in character and getting into her head. Keep up the good work!
Lady Chal chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I like this, and I totally agree. I've heard some speculation for her "reasons" for killing Saddik. I honestly believe reason had nothing to do with it. Emotion did. She killed him out of anger, hatred and fear, and that's not going to set easily with her. I think you did a nice job of showing her inner turmoil here. Good work.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Guess what-I don't regret she killed him either!
Good story!
aserene chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
wow talk about one powerful story! way to go!
LynnM chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Outstanding...you captured Mac's character perfectly. Thanks for writing.
lska chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
It's wonderful to see a post-ep for this episode that's actually about Mac, since the episode was about MAC, and all of the other fic I've seen has been about that one off-the-cuff comment she made to Harm. Great job getting inside her head and dealing with the real issues of this episode!