Reviews for Pagan
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
!

THE AWESOMENESS! HAHAHA! Love it! He SO deserved that! Kurt puts up with all kinds of stuff like that and barely bats an eyelid. But even saints have limits! Not to mention Brian is... everything Kurt said he was! ROFLMFAOOL! "Pancakes?"

EXCELLENT! Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf *laughs for good half-hour*
Misha12 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Sure, theres tons of OOCness going on in this fic, but I would LOVE to see Kurt kick Brian's a$$! D
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Pancakes? *dies laughing* Take that Brian! I love it.
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Brian has been know to insensitive at times, but here he comes of as trying to come up with an excuse to piss everybody off.
Kurt is psychotic. Also he repeatedly refers to his people as gypsies in canon. he even makes jokes about them. Nor could he so easily hurt Brian. Captain Brirtian is like a lower level Superman. He's insanly fast, strong, and durable.
Now I haven't read Excalibur in quite a while either, but I don't ever remember Meggan having a "people" or for that matter, any real religious beliefs. If she felt good about somethig and wanted to celebrate, yeah, he'd dance, but I don't see her planning it out like this.
PAGAN chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Kurt is acting psychtic and Brain is a bigoted jerk. What's wrong with that picture?
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Lauren in a lets-kill-Brian mood? I've never pictured him so mean.
Nice writing, but Brian seems a bit out of character to me. Then again, I wouldn't be too happy about waking up at midnight to dance for a religion I'm not a part of either (heck, I don't even stay up for New Year's), but he's going a bit overkill, non? Ah well, great descriptions. I love Kurt's finishing line.