Reviews for Tuesday Morning
boopyh chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
cool its a great story so far but i think you shold make the different parts of chapters stand out more3 becase i got a little bit confuse other than that it was great update soon

luv un chica
strange1 chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
interesting. i'm very anxious to see where you go with this.
Kristen chapter 8 . 4/7/2004
Thank you! ! Yes! Oh! Are you listening to me? You brought Spike back! Oh! Spuffy! You've made me so happy! Tara will come, correct? Update soon!
Mari chapter 8 . 4/6/2004
I like this story, especially since Kennedy is no longer around. And I love Tue, but the only problem I have is that B’trli doesn't sound like a six-year-old at all.
BFA chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Congrats! This story has been nominated about the barefoot awards, please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this story for verification purposes.
Kristen chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
Hey. Uh, I'm a die-hard Spuffy fan and I wholeheartedly believe Buffy needs some love, so bring Spike back from the dead, why don't yah? Is Tara coming back from the dead too? You keep on hinting at odd intervals but its so much like teasing... Tara and Spike must live on!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 7 . 3/22/2004
Another good chapter!
strange1 chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
nice. are you gonna do a oz/kennedy thing?
SecondSilk chapter 6 . 3/18/2004
Great chapter, if exceedingly short. Liked Oz, oove Tuesday, great nickname. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'd like to see Kennedy and Tuesday's interactions.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
cool. i liked your last line too! :-) update soon!
strange1 chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
i've been reading. so far, so good. can't wait for more.
gidgetgirl chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
Cute! I'm glad Oz is here, though I think his dialogue was just a bit off, even though there wasn't much of it. With Oz, you really need to emphasize the fact that there isn't much dialogue, you need to actually mention the lack of facial expression and tone to the voice. I'm having a really hard time picturing him saying "this don't look much like Istanbul" for some reason.
Xander's chorus of "owwie's" cracked me up, and I think the Isis bit is very engaging and intriguing. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
this is cool! keep it coming! i did a fic with Tuesday as Taras daughter too. Coincidence or what?
AMber chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
Great story! I love it very unique. keep writing
frida chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
I liked it. but i wanna know if this is gonna be a willow/kennedy or willow/oz i would very much like it to be willow/kennedy