Reviews for The Other Side
iwusbsanime chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
AHHH I NEED MOREEE! UPDATE ASAP! HIRUMA 3
Izzy6mangalife chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
You evil person! I'm here nearly ten years later, and still waiting for the next chapter! Please, if you dropped this story at least say so! I was so eager to find out what happened next, and you left such an unnervingly good cliffhanger!
youichinaluw11 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ya-ha bgus kok
luvliness chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this is very good... but when are you gonna update?
aleen-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
please continue! 3 very nice job
wayau2006 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
please finish this fanfic. I really like eyeshield 21. And I also like hirumamo pairing. they're just so cute!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
its been 4 no almost 5 years since you updated... when are you goin got update?
devil cat07 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
erm... Jounin-san, is this story discontinued? because I can see you are leaving quite a number of fans disappointed. *sad smile*
Lacewing chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
will there be more? You left us with such a little cliffhanger! It's not fair!
utopist chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter. Especially as it's a Hiruma/Mamori fic it's exeptionally rare. I'd like to read more, I'm curious as to what Mamori see's when you enters the clubhouse.
charms chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
can u plsplspls update?
Rikkun chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Plz update! its been 2 years! TT_TT
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This was a seriously beautifully made chapter and I think an update is soon to be in order.

Oh, and I think having fifty reviews entitles you to up-date very soon.
astig342 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
a!it has been 2 years and you still haven't updated?wwhy!are you even going to continue this story!please tell me you are coz' i REALLY want to find out what'll happen next!
yin vs yang chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
i know you haven't updated for almost a year but i hope you will soon cuz it's a really good story