Reviews for Too Far Over the Edge
P-Artsypants chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
You amaze me. I just plowed through this story in a few hours, but you've been working on this story for over ten years. Like...I was 9 years old when you started this story. And now I'm almost 22. That's so crazy to me. I realize that it's been three years since you updated, but I really enjoyed it and hope you finish it one day. Maybe 2.8 will refuel the fire.
Waughsy chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
Hey I was wondering if you'd be willing to update the story. I've been waiting 3 years for this cliff hanger to be resolved and it's killing me not knowing what's going to happen.
Please update because I enjoy this story so much. It's wonderfully original and creative. One of my favourite fanfics of all time
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2016
Great story. I wanna know how old were you when you started and how old are you now?
Rivendell101 chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
*muffled screaming* YOU WERE BACK AND THEN YOU WERN'T!

Hope you're doing alright! I'm excited for the next chapter, but take your time!
Kale Of The Dragons chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
You're evil, leaving a cliffhanger like this, then not updating for a year. Goodness gracious, kintora! Update soon please!
candylemon3 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
Ooooohhhh I'm lovin' this drama (whut.) But I wonder what Riku is going to do to Kairi. Would he really go so far as to betray Sora's trust?
Emilie chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Kintora, you are one of the first fanfiction authors whose stories I read avidly and exclusively, and often liked to think about. Thank you for writing them; I know it's hard, but you've done a lot and are doing a lot, for us and for yourself. And that's extremely laudable.

As for this chapter, oh my! My jaw dropped at Riku's revelation. I think you've kept well to his character - he's more aloof than the others, but he can be witty and sympathetic (when he's ready for it), though some of the things he says and does are obscure and can cause suspicion. Especially at the end...

I got into the KH franchise in 2008. I heard my sisters talking about it a lot, not knowing what the heck it was, until I finally became curious and asked them what it was about. Pretty soon, they bought the first two games, and I watched one of them play both. And ultimately fell in love. We even pretended to be like Roxas and Hayner, Pence, and Olette by sitting on our roof during the late afternoon and eating lemon bars. :3 But I think we only did that about three times... Still, if we weren't eating them on the roof, we were eating them in the game room. Lemon bars and KH2 go really well together. Sweet nostalgia...
Venatorix chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Hey will u be continuing the series
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
i think this is the second time i've read this story, andiI absoutely adore this work of yours! i wish i had more to say, otherwise i would have reviewed sooner, i'm very sorry.
to answer your question if the chapter: i got into kh in 2006, but after playing kh1 and 2 i sorta forgot about the series until last year when that fateful e3 day happened. now i own all the games, ahaha!
anyhow, thank you very much for writing such an amazing story, and i hope you continue suck great work! c:
have a fantastic summer!
cheergurl21 chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Hey I was wondering when you would update the story. I really like your writing :) Also I would like to know where this story is going next :)
OneMoreThanThis chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Figured I would save commenting this story until I caught up on reading the latest the story so far. I was thrown as I was reading your authors note about the long gaps in between each chapter which made me a but apprehensive about continuing to read the story. Definitely looking forward to your next update, keep it up this story is awesome
LokisChaos chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Very interesting cliffhanger, I can't wait to see the final outcome of Riku's interference! and to answer the question; as soon as Kingdom Hearts came to the US, I was all over it! I haven't played BBS or 3D yet, but I love the entire series that I have played. Thank you for the amazing story so far!
Angul345 chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
OMG I was reading this story for a while now it is awesome! At first I thought it was unfair that Kairi lost her voice but everything makes since now...I LUV how every one of the characters are here so I won't feel bad that someone is missing lolz update soon pleeeeez *puppy eyes of death*
DecisivePumpkinHead chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
Agh please write another chapterrrrrr ;-;