Reviews for As Declared By Fate
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Please finish your story ;)
Happyfish chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Oh crap things might get really bad for her! This is sooo good.
ace1queen chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
You just had to leave it off at a cliffhanger... This is such an amazing and beautifully-written story as well...

When I stumbled across this, I was a bit reluctant in reading this. I'm glad I did, because I thoroughly enjoyed this story!

This writing is perfect. Everything flowed. I laughed at some bits, on the edge of my seat for some, snickering when Kagome beat Amelia in archery, in joy when Miroku finally made his appearance and was deeply upset and shocked when there was no "Next Button."

I know it has been years since you last updated - and even go on Fanfiction (possibly), though the fact still remains that this is an amazing story. Thank you for writing this! Even though it's been nearly 10 years since you updated this, it's very likely that you grown out of Inuyasha and focusing entirely on your career or something, so it's very unlikely that you'll continue this. Good luck, wherever you may be! :D

-ace1queen
KWTheWorld chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS !? UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
Dou-to chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
'okay this may sound like just any other fan girl but this amazing. I'm practically writhing in agony seeing no "Next " button there.

I really hope this gets continued soon since I think it's going to be one of those rare books that I get stuck up on when it ends.

In other words this story is currently my silver lining in existing since it's a really interesting book to read. At first I was a bit hesitant since it was a bit off my tastes but I am very glad that I continued reading it. I will probably be checking this every week now in anticipation. Hopefully the story line and current development will not be wasted and it will one day be completed?

Again, I hope you continue this! It's one of those rare fanfics that make your heart go "b-bump" and you know your curiosity will never be satiated until it has been thoroughly read in all its entirety.
purp1ebabe chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I am really enjoying this story. It is so interesting and different from so many fics that I have read. I really hope that you will continue this story. Thank you for writing this!
Kousagi-chan chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
:( Please update! I really want to find out how this all ends!
Tsubasa chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Why? Why did you stop?! I love your story. D:
D chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
You have got to write more! The story literally sucks you in. The story line is so interesting and I really can't wait to know what's going to happen next. In fact, I'm dying to read the next chapters! I'll keep checking in so please update! :D
Sall chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
May you burn in the fires of hell for leaving us hanging like that- for all these years. Grumph
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really think you should update this book! You left the last chapter off at a very suspenseful place! If for some reason you can't reply contact me through email; bianca . c o m

No spaces :) Thank you!
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Please Write More! This is my favorite story I've read on Fanfiction, yet it is unfinished! It's hard to convince myself that you would read and comply to one out of 388 reviews, but could you please consider writing more on this story? Is there some reason why a lot of stories stopped after 03-02? Many are still continued, but there still are a vast amount that have been discontinued. I really like this story, have you continued it on another account? Please send me a private message telling me!

Thank you so much!

Bianca

p.s.- If all else fails, my email is
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Please Oh PLEASE Write More! Dx

It Is EXCELLENT!
demonqueen224 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
This is a really great, wonderful, awesome, good story, your are a very great, wonderful, awesome, good author, who wrote this really great, wonderful, good, awesome story, but i was wondering if there is going to be more chapters soon!
Ariauna chapter 5 . 2/23/2011