Reviews for Butterfly
T. Riley chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This one made me really sad... :'( Now I have to read more to get happy again. I'm surprised at the versatility of your writing though. The fact that you can write in so many genres is something that's rarely seen. ]
Inky the Inkfred chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Not the saddest one I've ever read, but I guess it's good that I didn't break out in tears like I did in a different one. That was really, really, really sad, though. I think you captured Robin well.
Idiots Unite chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
...Awesome one-shot. So sad, and yet, so happy at the same time... How wonderful! (I'm starting to sound like a dork now).

Great job on the one-shot!
somedayiwillwrite chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
OMG she died!
valistus chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
omg that was sad yet so cute well i really liked it!
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! If that was an episode I would be like crying for HOURS! Infact I'm on the bridge of tears now...
Latent Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This story was well written but sad, and I liked the end very much...

Oh yes, and tell wilson that I also read to the very bottom of your profile (your pairings for everyone are perfect :) )

So there!
Lomesir chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aw, that was so sweet! Please write more stories and RR mine: "Know Thine Enemy"!
Mya Dawning chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This is really great!
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
i liked this fic, a lot, i really like the robin/starfire pairing, but i thought it was kinda sad that you killed her off, I liked the first endng better. Great fic
Kristina Kanine 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
AW! That was so sweet! I LOVED it! It almost made me cry! You are an excellent writer, and yeah please write the prom fic! I loved that episode! AWW!
Darkfire chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
I am proud to say that I read your entire bio!
So there Wilson!
good story!
moonie chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
aw thats so sad and sweet I think I like ending two better but I loved both please write the prom fic i think it would be cool your a good author
moonie chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Spiderbob chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
very nice story, I like the first ending better. Nice job.