Reviews for It's my life
Prettymini2013 chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
oh come on more! dang it i need more!
degrassi-writer2010 chapter 21 . 6/3/2006
OMG! you should make Liberty and that cute nurse guy date and then her life get better! HAHA! lol. Good story!
Writingiswhatiam chapter 20 . 5/10/2006
*claps* awesome.
kelly chapter 21 . 12/27/2005
this story is really good so far...BRING IN THE FATHER! AND SOME J.T.! that would be interesting _
Elizabeauty chapter 21 . 10/24/2005
HAH!

I finally caught up with your story, and refreshed meh self!

Anyways, your story is a really good one. Do you feel special that Liberty actually was the next one to get pregnant on the show? I like how sarcastic Liberty can be, but I've been wondering... What else would Jimmy think that Jay would want with the GHB? I mean wouldn't Jay just go for any girl he found to be easy enough... Or have a drink near him?

"Some terrible story with the author out to get me."

I loved that line. It's one of the best in your story, because that is exactly what it is.

I hope you update again, within the year!

Holly
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 21 . 9/29/2005
this stoy good
Browncoatsoldier chapter 21 . 9/25/2005
Ok...here's your review...I like the story in general, but what's up with the...what month is it now? September...what's up with the wait?
Heaven Beside Me chapter 21 . 7/16/2005
Good story...not so sure about the ending. From a writer to a writer I think you could have done more with the end. I really liked the story anyways, keep it up! :)
darcangell23 chapter 21 . 7/15/2005
oh, you have to continue! it's a really good story. please hurry and finish it. i wanna know what the sex of her remaining baby is. were both twins going to be the same sex or were they going to be faternal? i hope she was pregnant with at least one boy. boy babies are so cute. you should've seen my little brother when he was born. he didn't pee when you changed him, he peed when you gave him a bath! lol. i hope to post a story soon but my comp is fucking up with it. i would right degrassi but i haven't seen it since season 2 so i don't know much about it anymore. just keep writing and i'll keep reading.
DrarryFan4eva chapter 21 . 7/13/2005
I really like this story update soon
DrarryFan4eva chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
I really like it so far!
Heavens Hoodlum chapter 21 . 7/3/2005
go on ur storys so good.
animechick chapter 21 . 7/1/2005
damn this story is filled with twist and turns

update this story soon

also since you said you weren't prompt in updates please e-mail me when you update
StarAngel613 chapter 21 . 6/30/2005
Hey Lindsay. Well, with all the fame you are getting for your other story, I am surprised you even thought of updating this one. Well, let me just say that you could do better. Honestly. Although I really liked the thing when you did the list thingy. That was pretty neat, but I have seen authors do that before. Especially one of my favorite authors who wrote the Princess Diaries books. She did it in one of her book, and I am adding that in my screenplay that I am writing. And what kind of question is it that I would want a Harry Potter birthday? I tried to do that a couple of weeks ago for my party. You know, this review is really, really, really, long and half of it isn't even on your new chapter. Well, I should go.

Best Wishes!

Holly
BlackRoseOnFire chapter 21 . 6/29/2005
Good chapter. You haven't updated this story in awhile, so I almost forgot about it. But then I remembered lol. Keep writing!