Reviews for Embers
Ashley chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
I was thoroughly enjoying this story, but, is very sad that this WIP hasn't been worked on in 6 years.
Arktos chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
It's a shame this fic seems dead in the water...honestly, it's the most interesting one I've read in this fandom. XD The characters are pretty well-fleshed out, the story seems natural (because, let's face it, we ALL found ourselves wondering about how Cathy and Jimmy made out post-Hero) and it's nicely done. The parts where you've expanded from canon make enough sense, and there's just something that makes me kinda like this pairing. Which, considering it had never ever occured to me before I read this and I'm not a pairing-oriented person by nature, is a feat unto itself :)

And yeah. I know it's a little late to be asking for more (seven years too late D8), but I enjoyed this enough to ask. It's a sweet little story, and it's a crying shame it didn't get finished...especially since it seems you had plans to do just that :( I guess it can't be helped, though. But I'm still keeping a link around in the hopes you finish it someday, 'cause I'm stubborn that way. XD
Dragowolf chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
WHY! Why did you stop right here? What's going to happen next? Please please please! Write more! Please! This is such a great story!
Sinah chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Fantastic! I love this story. Please continue, I don't think I can wait much longer.

Thank you!
LilSukio chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
No, gosh dangit! You did NOT stop with such a WONDERFUL story! D
MinakoTrickster chapter 19 . 4/17/2009
Awe man! Where are you? Continue soon please?
WolfDaughter chapter 19 . 4/4/2008
No! Darn it, I hate getting to the end of a chapter in a good story only to discover there's no more! I knew there wasn't, of course, but I'd gotten so absorbed into the story I'd forgotten. I know you said you wouldn't abandon this fic but it's been so very long since you updated that I'm wondering if that's still true. I like this story just as much now as I did when you first posted it. Is there any chance of you continuing it?
CutieGirl16 chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Looking forward to the next chapter!
MipsyCutiepie chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
This is awesome:D! I hope you update soon.
Miss Anonyomous chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Really lovely story:)! Oh please update.
Moonchildstar chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
This story is rocks! Please, please, PLEASE, update soon! Pretty please with sugar on top.
SandyOlsen chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
I love this story! There needs to be more Jet/Kathy. Update soon... please!*Puppy dog eyes*
VinnieRoberts chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Amazing story! I love this, I hope you'll update!
ChildofArt chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
ArtieKnight chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
So far... I love it! This story rocks! I hope you'll update soon.