Reviews for Over The Rainbow
Embarrsed-To-Admit chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Not a scrrenname. A false name.

TRue because: I tried reading this last one aloud (just to see if I could) And, I couldn't. My voice broke and I started crying. It was that beautiful. I ended but whispering, reverently, one may say, and it was so beautiful.

I am genuinely upset you don't write anymore.
Captain Evermind chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Oh, nice little series! I really do like the way you use colour so much in your writing. Very vivid. The pairings here are unusual, but well written, and plausible, as in fact are all the relationships. I liked 'Orange' and 'Blue' particularly. Nice work! :-D
crazy pineapple lady chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
oh. i shall have to think about these...
Nallasariel the Weeper chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Hello.

I don't feel like critiquing today. Sorry, or possibly not.

My favorite by far was 'Red'. It seemed the best executed out of the eight. 'White' followed closely, and I like how 'Black' was made. 'Blue' was interesting.

Least favorite? I can't say I'm too fond of 'Yellow'. Without proper background, it seems too improbable. 'Green' seems a spin-off of 'Forty-two' and MQYM (and it doesn't make too much sense that ickle Artykins is Christian either).

Nice and abstract, though. 'Red''s going to make me edit poor House of Pale Dawn' so it's not so similar.

Namárië,

*~Nallasariel the Weeper
the toaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
*Sniff*
Oh! That was so sad. Why do you have to depress people so yeti.
tine13 chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
Full of powerful emotion. I like it! thank you and write on.
Bizzle chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
I envy you sometimes. Perfect, love.
slime frog chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
*gasp* *sob* *choke* that was amazing! so good! ah, I loved it, loved it all! you're so good! why? why are you so good... *resentful* ah, it was great. especially liked the Root/Cudgeon, Juliet/Holly and Butler and Juliet one. *wipes away tear* so beautiful... *is ever so slightly inarticulate today* congratulations, another wonderful, amazing fic. I hate you. have you gone to the publisher's yet?
mad sam chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
wow this is good, u write well! i read all of it, even if i didn't particully like the pairing, but it was great and well thought out. the whole rainbow thing was a brill idea.
the toaster chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow.
Really, really good. I had wondered what had happened to relatives of cudgeon, opal etc.
And sweet line at the end. Marvelous! marvelous!
RicaResin chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Good job once again, Blue Yeti.
You have once again acheived greatness in the world of angst.
I'm not to sure if that's a good thing or not, but we can certainly consider it good until decided.
I'll tell you one thing: Don't change the summary.
The summary is the one thing that got me. With all the semi-colons and such. The story was really good.
Con-grats!
Your fellow writer,
Identity99
AttackOfTheSpam chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Interesting... angsty as always, of course, but still interesting.
Just as a challenge sort of thing, could you try to write something cheerful and uplifting? It always seems like you're steeping your brain in angst, and it might do your style some good - not that it isn't already good, but it could always be better - to try something new. Stretch it a bit, perhaps. But it's just an idea.