Reviews for Gone
Nay chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I can describe this fic in two words: TOO CUTE! ()
Great job! I really like how you linked it into the series too, by hinting at Mystique repressing her memories of Kurt (-)
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was wonderful, I feel really sorry for Mystique.
Androsama chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ah! Baby Kurt is so cute. He's just like every little children, so innocent and playful. And I feel sorry for Mistique, but she thought that Kurt will have a better place with his foster parents.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i love it!
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awww what a cute story I can not believe that Kurt was chasing his own tail what a wally but still it was very funny and it made Mystique laugh.
Till Next Time
77757 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
One word, AWWWWWWWWWW! I JUST WANT TO PICK HIM UP AND TAKE HIM HOME WITH ME!
magicrazy101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nawwwwwww!

SOOOO CUTE!

M-crazy ~.~
Tungsten117 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was just too cute. Loved it when Kurt was chasing his own tail. Good job!
sketzocase chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was cute! could you do another?
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
oh yes, this is cuteness, I love the mystique/kurt relation that you made here, it was so sweet
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
AW! that was soo cute! i want kurt! hes so adorable! i liked the part were he started chasing his tail! that was so cute and funny!
Usagi chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Hey

My boyfriend sent me the link to your ever-so-cute story cause he just thought it was so adorable. And I have to agree even if I can't really ever pictute Mystique being that sweet. Though I wonder, are you going to do one about Rogue next? I mean a short about when she was younger and with Irene & Mystique. Just asking ... anyway great work! This story was super cute, later!
Darkholme chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
aw! I love this story!
Raphaella chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
aw man that was too cute, you did such a great short fic.
Herald7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Just found this, very cute! :)