Reviews for Through the Mind of One
almega chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I came across this story on my way through the way back machine of 's EVA index. I found your characterization of Rei being the OG template of the Rei clone series unique as in I've never read that one before. Also your enraged Rei vs. surprised Asuka fight was the cat fight EVA should have had in its cannon versions.
divinedemon1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
I know this review is years late but I have just discovered this fic and absolutely loved each and every chapter I have read. I am an asuka and shinji fan but this shinji rei fic was awesome and amazing. Gonna face a stab at what other works you may have :)
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Great story!
Shinreidict chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
I dont kn0w wat w0rd to describe d wh0le story,excelent isn't en0ugh,i realy wish dat there wil b s0me m0re! Please email if you have tme,.you mke my heart beat faster,hehe! Thnk you very much 4 ur tme nd ef0rt 2 make a masterpiece!
EvArcane chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This has to be, without a doubt, one of the absolute best written and well laid out fanfiction I have ever read. And, believe me, that's saying something.

I have personally read thousands of fics in my time, most mediocre at best and totally rotten at worst. But there are the shining lights, the bastions of genius, that keep me searching and hoping for more. This story has taken up rank among the greats next to TOLI and Deviance. I thank you sir, and wait with baited breath for the next to come.

-EvArcane. 1/5/08
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
This was a really good story. I like how Rei is a actual person not just a clone. The background you gave her was interesting and she found out about it from an angel
darkheart1992 chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
i like it alot.. this is/was a great story.

-darkheart1992
Akolyte121 chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
That was one of the best fanfics i've ever read, without a doubt.

I hope you keep writing more in the future.

A sequel as to how Asuka plans to steal Shinji from Rei would be nice to see.

Keep up the good work.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
I have been waiting a long time to read the rest of this and I have a feeling I won't be disappointed
inuygoku chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Great job with your story keep it coming!

"some pigs fly some pigs dont the ones that dont are used for bacon!

Inuy
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
CH1

Good first chapter. Sounds like Toji went through almost the exact same

think Shinji did with the dummy plug system. Cute bit with the sandwich.

CH2

Nice twist. It certainly wasn't anything I was expecting.

CH3

Recommendations: Placement of bulletproof glass in examination room would help

prevent further injury to psychiatric staff.

LOL!

I saw Asuka moving out a mile away. Rei moving in was a surprise tho'. I

didn't think they would allow that.

CH4

"Hey, Rei could you refrain from walking around naked? I think Shinji may have a

nervous breakdown."

LOL!

'Is this feeling friendship? Or is it something more?

This thought doesn't really work. For one, people don't think like that and two,

it feels forced. It's like you're trying to lay down a subtle hint with a

sledgehammer. Just mentioning a feeling of warmth would be enough

to get the point across without going overboard.

CH5

Loved the fight.

CH6

A new use for an AT field. Great chapter. Loved the ending.

CH7

Too much in too little time. The entire chapter feels like we skipped

a chapter or two. It really needs to be redone.

CH8

Disjointed again. One moment they are staring at the angel and the next

moment they are fleeing from the apartment. No scene divider or anything.

It gave the impression that central dogma was in Misato's apartment or

vice versa.

I like the way Gendo ended up. Nice work.

Good ending.

CH9

Excellent work. Loved the ending.
anangelslife chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
love this story!
Geof chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
I loved the story. I am definitely awaiting your next literary endevour...and it had better be another RS...there's too many SxA or SxK storie out there! Keep up the good work! ;)
Xed Alpha chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
phew, should remind oneself not to go reading entire long fics so late at night... Anyhow, great fic, abolutely enjoyed it, was a very interesting and original idea and glad you opted for the happy ending as opposed to the tragic and angsty one
Fagor chapter 9 . 11/11/2004
*cough* *cough* *misses squirell* *backs up car to finish job* *need more adverbs*

Wow...that was nice. An immense characterization and justice served for all.