Reviews for Roses
Daikari4evaTakariNEVER chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was sweet, though I hated the Davis bashing through the slutty Kari. Shw's the slut who plays with his heart. At least there was no Takari in it though.
Zeke chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Heh, this is cute. I understand the concept of Yolei x Izzy, but only if Ken's with Davis. Anyhow, great style. Love the song, too!
fgdh chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
KAWAII!
Kei Kazama chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I remember reading this when you gave me the folder with all your stories in them (that was really a nice birthday gift). Remember you had page four after page one? that really confused me *laugh* this one is cute. really cute. ken-chan kawaii *grins* nnjyane
Yena Kim chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOLEI CAN'T HAVE KEN! HE'S MINE! HE'S MINE! NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM! (other than that, good story)
GossipGatogirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
I LUV THIS! Even though I'm not exactly a Yolei fan! I LUV KARI! PLEASE MAKE SOME TAKARIS!
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Nice ending.I really liked it.
Tigress of the stars chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Yolei and Ken look as good as me and Tiger...perfect
Kawaii Kitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
very very good! I like Kenyako stories! they're so sweet!
Sephiroth no Miko chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
kawaii _ interesting lyrics.
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! Kenyako! I love Kenyakos! This was beautifully written. Good job.
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
O, that was soooooo sweet! And the song was just perfecto! I give it five stars ***** Wonderful ficcy! Peace! *Liz*
may chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Simple yet very romantic! I hope you will make more!
Peregrine chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Eee, you total Kouyako fool!:) I loved it! That was so sweet! And the song was great too, it really fit it! Thanks so much, because now I feel better after no new Digimon...for a month...Great job! *starts crying* Look what you did to me!;)
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/13/2001