Reviews for Introduction to Management
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yes please, keep writing them. I never get tired of reading your stories :)
Zetta chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I really enjoyed reading this.

Grissom's forgetting about Nick's birthday, and his covering for it, was really great. I also think his finding out about Nick's past was well done too- It just strikes me that he would find out somehow, even if he never said.

His interaction with Greg was awesome- it was great to see them having real conversations. The bit at the end with the nurse- he's the best one I ever worked with- was perfect. It wasn't said to Greg himself, but to the nurse, and that is just so Grissom.

This was really well done- I really enjoyed readingit.
cal40241 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
i really like this, because of the humor mixed with angst. i like the idea that the team can have fun and still be affected by their cases and go through drap. the show does a really good job of that, and so did you.
Olenka Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
YES! I love/d these, and think there should be many more, expecially CSI Sara/Grissom.
Fizzy Fitz chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hey, love these little snippets of life in the lab from Grissom's view, especially the greggo ones but that just might be because he's a favorite :P. And just so i don't have to review the others, because im not a huge reviewer, im not even a medium reviewer, i wanted to mention your other stories are awesome too.
Dr. McAwesome chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I LOVED it, Please write more!
krage chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Really good writing, i loved all of them. Not sure how acurate Nick's past one is since he never told anyone but it was a good way to introduce it and excellent portrayal of emotion on griss's part. The parts with greg were cute, even when he's getting told off.
Madame Norris chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I liked it. I really liked the ones with Greggo and Cath.

You should continue. It seems like the kind of story you can update whenever you want, you know for kicks and giggles.

P.s. the mental image of Greg cramming his sneakers into the coffie pot was almost to much for me. I almost spit my water all over my laptop. Instead I chocked on it. :D sooth right?
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Unreservedly, this is one of the best CSI fanfics I've ever read.

I'd love it if you went back to fanfic writing. But I do know what forces tear people away. Still . . .
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil was trying to be patient with Greg.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was so...cute? Cool? Good? Don't really know, one of the three.
NoOneLivesHereNow chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Love it, especially the coffee potm one!
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I, uhm. I wasn't expecting to find any good CSI fic on and then this completely blew me away. You have each and every character down pat. I wasn't sure about the Warrick as a successor one, and I'm not a fan of GSR, but I loved this in general. Your characterization and good use of humor and drama and everything was just...great. I loved it.

Faved!
recreant chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I loved the lessons theme; I always like stories that describe their relationships so accurately. I would love it if you wrote more...please, please do.
Alistche chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
O. More, please. Loved It.