Reviews for Home and Far Away
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Oh Chris dearest. So angst-filled and misguided, but such a cutie!
eireschilde77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008

Chris was one of my fav charmed characters so when I found this I was in heaven, you had him spot on, the tough guy exterior and the marshmallow boy underneath

Absolutly perfect
lac t chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
this was very touching and well written i could see it in mind's eye.
bbdarknyss chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Man, I don't even like Charmed anymore but this fic made me care for the characters all over again.

Well done, beautifully executed. Bravo.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This was *so( touching. Of course, Chris wiuld want to go to Piper because even though she's *not* his mother, she *is.*
namjai chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Lovely writing, especially all the physical details you used that made it so vivid. I liked the way you communicated the awkwardness of the situation, but there was still hope there. Nice job!
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
::bursts into tears::

That was completely heartbreaking. And utterly, completely lovely.

::cries softly::

Taynna chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
so good. absolutely perfect characterization.

i love chris and i love his storyline, but this is the stuff i wish we'd gotten to see more of in season six.
always krissy chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
wow...this is so wow.
SpiritofEowyn chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
wow. this is really good. nice details, I can just FEEL the emotions of the characters.
They seemed true to the show, and not cliche plot bunny. :D write more charmed fanfiction, K?
why? cause I said so! :P
Devonny chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This story is great... sweet. Please continue! :D
Blank chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
loved this story
CharmeddrewsGurl chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
This was great. I luved it so much. I could've been in tears. Actually I had to control myself from crying thats how good it was
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Aw... that so sweet. I love it. :)
Crimson Idealist chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Oh, my gosh! What an absolutely beautiful and gorgeous story. I love how you told it from Chris's point of view, and yet, we can still see how Piper is dealing with it. Excellent, excellent writing. I loved it.