Reviews for A Winter Snowfall
alex chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Well... that was epic awesome thank you it reminded me of the first time I saw snow since I was born in Miami
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i love that you focused on their friendship! great fic!
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very cute!
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i loved it seems to be st a lack of reviews so you can consider mine a hundred one of your best wait their all great
semprence86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Cute story but you should write another chaper.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I'm currently re-reading you stories, cause the last time I read them was last December, and that was before I reveiwed. I love this one (it has a cool ending) Write more please!
uhouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Aw. I like that fic. Thats one of the few really greaat RoLo fics out there.
fan chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Beautiful, just simply and overwhelmingly beautiful!
Fred God of chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Ahh cuteness. very sweet Logan ro bonding. pretty good.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This made me sigh. I liked it a lot!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
If it means anything I think this was a really sweet story.
Saki chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Lovely, adorable story. I've read and enjoyed this story at the RoLo Realm, but I just had to review here. Excellent work.
Angel Of The Heart chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Very nice story! It was so pretty and I LOVE snow! _
Viral chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Darlin, you never cease to amaze me with your skillful writing and ideas. I especially liked the way you could dwell on one single thing as simple as snowfall and create an entire tale.
And writing the ignorant Ororo who doesn't know her potential is fun, isn't it? Thanks for a good bedtime story!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Broo-tiful, dear, just broo-tiful. It made me sort of wish for snow, though being in Maryland, I've seen plenty. You have such a way with your words and setting scenes that the reader finds themself in the story, dancing with Ororo, feeling Logan's amazement, or Scott's astonishment (giggle) I applaud you on a one-shot well done.