Reviews for Enough is Enough
kage kitsune 14 chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Awesome story, update soon please.
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
pls 4 the love of he who lives above, update!
teachergirl chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
I keep waiting for the payoff. Harry seems too slow on the uptake and when is he ever going to be an independent thinker?
jaya Singh chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
'Maybe I'm not much of a student headmaster but I've read that book and what Snape did to me is classed as Mental Rape, of a minor, and that's punishable with a 5 year sentence in Azkaban!

It's very interesting that Dumbledore totally ignored the accusation. He should have been horrified and demanded specifics to determine whether Harry was exaggerating or whether Snape really had mind-raped a child under Dumbledore's protection. But he didn't. That screams volumes about Dumbledore.
Jinxy chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
I know you probably don't get on, but please up date.
dreammyth chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
Don't stop now, I want to hear about the DA meeting.
dreammyth chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Machiavellian Zabini, I love it!
farwalker chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
A good beginning -

I know it's been years since an update, but I would love to see more.
Daenin chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
I really, really like this chapter.. you did an awesome job describing Blaise's mindset.
Martionmanswife chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
Reading Sherrilyn Kenyon are you? made me laugh with that reference.

it is slow, but the story is good. keep at it.
StormBrisingr chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
Ack! You had to stop there! Well, I have to say, this is a great story! I love how the mood can be both angsty (gotta love the angst) and absolutely hilarious! Great job and I hope you continue!
Shalu chapter 19 . 6/4/2010
Please continue the story! You're doing a great job! I hope you update soon!
Vira Vindicci chapter 19 . 2/6/2010
This is great. I have taken quite a liking to Zabini after reading your fic, and i completly agree with him that dark and evil is not the same thing, I hope there will be more of Zabini in the next chapter and I hope that chapter comes out soon.

I did not review the other chapters since I read them all in one sweep. I like the new lessons they seem really fun, I would really want to take wandless magic, why don't they teach it at my school? WHY?

The grim puppies are adorable, Selene and Orion seem cute.

I liked your chapter about Zabini and I also want to know more about the potions teacher she seems interessting.

Did I tell you Sirius gave me his motorbike? It's true he didn't give it to Harry, I have it here to prove it, ok, ok, it is only a picture and I do not own a flying bike *sigh* although I'd like too.

Lots of love and may the muses be with you so that we can get an update soon (with more Zabini, please)Sinserly ViraV
Vika16 chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
mirror of erised
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
It is a lot of thoughts, all thoughts but I like it, I'm going to read the rest of the story later, since I should be going to sleep, so I'll be writing a review when I'm done reading also.

Just want you to know that I like it so far.