Reviews for In the Hands of Friends
Dalek Warrior chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
This is awesome. Pippin, Merry, and Sam should totally work at a salon. Man would I go there for this...
Indigo Fireflight chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
That was really good! I really enjoyed it. Beautifully written, and takes something so simple and makes it a story - especially one that's three chapters! I really liked how you started the third chapter with "on a table, by a pool..." I was greatly amused by Pippin's comment on if the Eagles came back to visit. I laughed out loud on that one. Awesome job!

-Merry
Huygens chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I wouldn't have believed it if you told me that a simple story about a haircut could be interesting. Well written, and a welcome addition to my hobbit fan fiction collection!
G chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
Brilliant and beautiful story! It envelopes the reader so that they become part of the story and feel Frodo's tension easing bit by bit. The descriptions were fabulous for each relaxing event. The gentleness that the 3 friends put into caring for Frodo was inspirational. This story is a reminder of how relaxing experiences can revitalize the soul.
Nivina chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Oh, I love this one. Very cute and comforting! :)

*happy sigh*
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
You are the absolute master of "let Frodo have a nice time for once" fics, which are lovely. I especially like the first line of the final chapter, and its parallels to the first line of The Hobbit.
galadrielady945 chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
bwahahaha! this was cute!
Elwen chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
I love this scene. The love and attention of three good friends. And the pure sensuality of the tale is wonderful.
Thank you again.
Mariole chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
What a sweet story! I love hobbits being buddies for each other. M, I can feel that haircut!
Frodo Silverlune chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
very cool. sweet and hobbity. i would suggest you change your rating. PG-13 is way too high for this story. I think G would be good, maybe with an added warning at the beginning that the story is NOT slash, because unfortunatley you might get people telling you this story has a lot of potential for a slash story. Disgusting.
Very cool story. I hope to read more authored by you!
lovethosehobbits chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
What a truly wonderful gift for Frodo from all those who love him...a massage and a bath, lovingly given. I could actually feel the love the others felt for him as the story proceded. Please continue tree
GamgeeFest chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Relaxed maybe, but he's going to be sore in the morning! M, deep tissue massage. There is nothing better than that.
FrodoBaggins87 chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
aw how cute! very cool, although some parts could sound very wrong if one didn't know that this is a BATH it is a MASSAGE and NOTHING ELSE!
Ariel3 chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
I'm next!
LOL! Very sweet, GH.
endymion2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
LOL, what a truly relaxing story! My favorite:"a hobbit transformed into a full repertoire of sounds"